• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lag in 2v2

Tangy

Smash Apprentice
Just a quick question: Me and my friend play a lot of friendlies online and never experience any lag at all. We decided to enter a doubles tourny and every single match was really, really laggy, like it was going less than half the normal game speed (no exaggeration). We played 6 different teams and each one complained about the lag, so it has to be one of us that's lagging. My friend rarely ever had this problem before, so I'm probably the one causing it. I'm not downloading anything and my p2p networks are off, so anyone have any ideas why I'm having this problem?

1v1:bee: 2v2:(

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
Well... i am pretty sure you're having this problem because of 2v2. I mean usually 1v1 for me are a bit laggy but 2v2's or even 3 people in a free for all are pretty laggy. That's the only reason i could come up with. ^_^

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
It's cause 1v1 is connecting to one person.
2v2 is connecting to 3 people.
Also, they're not as close to you as your friend.

Top Bottom