• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kuz's Smash Videos

ballin4life

Smash Hero
A sleeper team is one that everyone forgets about.

Saying "Don't sleep on John Wall" is basically saying "Don't forget about John Wall"

People sleep on Yoshi's weak reverse bair.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slept+on

It is funny though when you find out that other people don't use the same lingo as you. Just the other day I found out that in Minnesota they call it "Duck, Duck, Grey Duck" instead of "Duck, Duck, Goose". And wow don't even remind me of the day I found out that "hella" was a NorCal thing.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I hear hella used in Virginia all the time, and I knew about the "sleep on" thing. But lolwut @ "grey duck".

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
"hella" did a good job of sweeping the nation. I've heard your phrase, ballin, but just sorta assumed that you were equating the reverse b-air to sex or something. :awesome:

ballin4life

Smash Hero
In SoCal they make fun of you for saying hella. Or at least my cousins make fun of me.

Also I know that saying "wicked" in the same context as hella (e.g. He is wicked smart) is a Boston thing. And apparently in the South a toboggan is a hat, while in other parts it is a sled. And in Wisconsin they call a water fountain a "bubbler".

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And in Wisconsin they call a water fountain a "bubbler".

QFT. I know so many people form Wisconsin who call it that

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I use wicked on occasion, just to be different, and almost every time, somebody makes a comment.

I make fun of people for "hella", that's just a stupid-*** trend in my opinion.

Also, I like to break out the old school words here and there, calling stuff "neat". People actually love that!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Thank you, there are going to be so many videos over the christmas holiday. Dont have time right now x_x

also those current 1v1 matches that are up there are way outdated in terms of my current skill level. My improvement from like June to September is just wtf.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
In SoCal they make fun of you for saying hella. Or at least my cousins make fun of me.

Also I know that saying "wicked" in the same context as hella (e.g. He is wicked smart) is a Boston thing. And apparently in the South a toboggan is a hat, while in other parts it is a sled. And in Wisconsin they call a water fountain a "bubbler".

Well I'm quite near Boston, and I can say that wicked was quite popular. I don't hear it that much. I used to hear hella quite a decent amount too, but that was a long time ago.

o.0 I find it strange that you guys say Hella is from Norcal. I felt Like I heard it a LONG time ago.

I know/have heard many people call a water fountain a bubbler.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
just uploaded the falcon combo I was talking about...I spent LONG hours on this. Really hope the community likes it.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The second fair. It is difficult to chain it into the third fair, although it does not look too bad. Trust me, it is.

The reverse fair at the end was the second hardest. Came to that point over 20 times when I was recording and missed it.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Really? I mean, it's not easy (hard part is keeping Falcon from hitting the platform) but it isn't that hard.

The reverse fair seems way way harder (couldn't get to that point lol).

edit: whoo just did the reverse fair (not in the combo). Still pretty darn hard though.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
amazing falcon combo, reminds me of the one i'm working on in sector z. :p

anyways, the dash attack reminded me of isai's falcon combo, i'll try and find the link.

@this
th3kuzinator said:
Thank you, there are going to be so many videos over the christmas holiday. Dont have time right now x_x

also those current 1v1 matches that are up there are way outdated in terms of my current skill level. My improvement from like June to September is just wtf.
QFT.
playing you now>>>playing you in june

you're probably my favorite player to verse offa V besides BOMBB n ZOD.
you're probably one of the best too. :scared:

you still give me **** when we 1v1, but i also have been improving. :O

hopefully if you get a good match between us, you'll upload it, i'm going to start recording matches too, btw.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Good combos bro...
I subscibed you as well.
Hope you do the same back, just to have a Smashers red...
:awesome:

Top Bottom