• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's tolerable with two bans, I suppose...

Diddy Kong and Ice Climbers are going to suffer from this, but **** those ******* characters anyways.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yup I can't wait to ban both FD and Smashville on those homos, leaving them nothing really good, while they have to pick between like five stages they can't win on. :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
fox has no answer to planking and he can't fight mk in the air. you're better off throwing fruits at him.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Pierce asked people to vote for Luigi's Mansion yesterday at Daisho's house. I was going to do it, but the poll was closed before I remembered. My vote would have tied Luigi's Mansion and Norfair. :ohwell:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
might come to this shirtless HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cable

Smash Lord
I'm loving the attendance list so far when the tourney is still a little under 2 weeks away.

Trying for Anti and Ally atm.

When in the venue you can scream as loud as you want, just don't do it right at the front desk.

There's this sexy spanish girl with a sexy-secretary-with-glasses-look that works at the front desk btw. HOOTT!!! But please don't harass her too much
im tryna smash so tell her to watch out.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ally is now confirmed, HYPE!!

Next victim, Anti!!
Ally is here all the time. I don't understand why there would even be hype anymore. Might just come and hand Ally 10 dollars instead of actually entering singles.

Cable

Smash Lord
Ally is here all the time. I don't understand why there would even be hype anymore. Might just come and hand Ally 10 dollars instead of actually entering singles.
Dont you dare hand him 10dollars!!! im telling every1 right now i shall beat ALLY!!! and when i do im gona use the money and take him to the barbershop for a haircut and buy him a newshirt just cuz im a good guy:)

Zucco

Smash Master
Fine ill hand YOU 10 dollars lololol.

Ally should give me 10 dollars after he unplugged my controller at kosha <_< JERK.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ally should give me 10 dollars for Falcon lessons.

You guys shouldn't get so gloomy about Ally coming. He's one of the few **** top players that's fun to be around and easy to talk to. Plus he's Canadian/Mexican.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
There's this sexy spanish girl with a sexy-secretary-with-glasses-look that works at the front desk btw. HOOTT!!! But please don't harass her too much[/FONT]
Yo, if you guys don't see me for about an hour or two it's because I'm talking to that girl.
Keitaro, take a picture of her!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ally is now confirmed, HYPE!!

Next victim, Anti!!

qft :(

Ally should give me 10 dollars for Falcon lessons.

You guys shouldn't get so gloomy about Ally coming. He's one of the few **** top players that's fun to be around and easy to talk to. Plus he's Canadian/Mexican.
If you are a money winner in need of money (such as myself), Ally coming is financially a detriment. I like him, but my wallet does not.

Top Bottom