• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 7 - Brawl/Melee/Project M - Yup it's back! - July 6th, 2013 - Somerset, NJ

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be my first oos tourney. Hoping to have a great time!
I can bring at least a Wii and Brawl, not sure on a tv yet.

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
Damn, this is really close to me. Gonna see if I can come out to this for P:M and maybe Brawl. May bring along some friends as well.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Venue opens at 11:30 am and doubles for Melee and Brawl start at 12:30 am.

Remember this people!

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
Gonna have to get up pretty early to make 12:00 am

zferolie

Smash Hero
I'm new to the whole high level smash play, so I have a question on doubles... do you have to sign up as a team, or if you are by yourself, do you get assigned someone?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm new to the whole high level smash play, so I have a question on doubles... do you have to sign up as a team, or if you are by yourself, do you get assigned someone?
Usually you have to sign up as a team. You can sign up alone but you'll have to find a partner at the tournament before doubles begins. If you don't you'll get you doubles money back. People are looking for teammates in the facebook thread so if you would like to you can check that out: https://www.facebook.com/events/456442951102986/?fref=ts

zferolie

Smash Hero
Usually you have to sign up as a team. You can sign up alone but you'll have to find a partner at the tournament before doubles begins. If you don't you'll get you doubles money back. People are looking for teammates in the facebook thread so if you would like to you can check that out: https://www.facebook.com/events/456442951102986/?fref=ts
Sadly Facebook is blocked at work, but I'll check that out after work.

I hope I won't bring the team down. I am a great smasher in terms of friends at while I was at school(high and college), and I won a few local tournies, but I am not sure how I will do in the big leagues. Still, I love the game, and want to keep playing

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
Sadly Facebook is blocked at work, but I'll check that out after work.

I hope I won't bring the team down. I am a great smasher in terms of friends at while I was at school(high and college), and I won a few local tournies, but I am not sure how I will do in the big leagues. Still, I love the game, and want to keep playing

What games do you plan on playing? Might be willing to team for Brawl, if you need a Wario.

zferolie

Smash Hero
What games do you plan on playing? Might be willing to team for Brawl, if you need a Wario.
I was going to play Melee and Brawl. I've actually never played Project M before... And if you would like a Yoshi/ZSS/Peach on your team, then sure.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm going to be in NY this weekend so I'm thinking of going to this. Anyone looking for a solid teammate for Melee? Cactuar? Jman? Hax? m2k?

Et cetera

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, my ride canceled on me. Is anyone coming up from or will be passing through Philly that could pick me up along the way? I can spot you gas money, and I'd greatly appreciate it! Hope to be able to make it there!

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm going to be in NY this weekend so I'm thinking of going to this. Anyone looking for a solid teammate for Melee? Cactuar? Jman? Hax? m2k?

How are you getting there? Any chance you can help me with a ride?

Drunken Mario Bros?

SoulPech

Smash Master
Ori- you better take names at this
MX- you better take names at this
DRDN- you better use Puff at this.

Midwest- you better take names at this.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Michigan is about half way through Pennsylvania we will be at Keitaro's by 6 at the latest.

Top Bottom