• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3 Results: All HD Videos are UP in opening!!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts.

2: Anti ($175.20) Ggs, got me to last hit both games, I enjoyed the set and you helped me at improving.
3: ADHD ($87.60) You need to camp. iF you have the lead, camp hardcore, no point in approaching MK. GGs our set was fun and close.
4: Will ($58.40) I had nothing to express what really happened on Atomsk's poor 2nd stock but great job 4th with DK and losing only to me and Anti is nothing bad!
5: Atomsk ($29.20) =l Buddy, like I said either use Snake vs DK or someone else. you can do it!
5: Inui ($29.20) I am impressed.
7: Nakat Amazing job there, I guess your fox is better than I thought.
7: dabuz dont give up man
9: Slikvik good job beating PS
9: GIMR lol at friendlies
9: Zucco Emo zucco maybe
9: Jtails ur very good and improved ggs :)
13: Kingtoon ggs
13: Squal do nt lose to ddd man main mk or camp harder dont ftilt on his shield lol
13: Cable D: u did amazing
13: Jbandrew
17: Logic
17: Pierce
17: Nairo
17: Megaplox
17: Vinnie
17: Lie
17: Kid
17: Malcolm
25: HelpR
25: Dapuffster
25: Tusm
25: Ish
25: Vex Kasrani
25: MIB
25: Keitaro
25: Kirinblaze
33: Steph
33: Tantalus
33: Ether
33: Pwii
33: Penta
33: Snakeee
33: Yes
33: Doom
33: Izumi
33: Southpaw
33: Eazy
33: Mata
33: Rookie
33: RJ
33: Bleachigo
33: vVv ChiboSempai
49: Spire
49: CyberMario
49: Litez
49: Killacam
49: Melon
49: xKing
49: Luigi King
49: GDE
49: Ebo
49: fancy
49: Mav
49: allied
49: Que
49: Ben Masters
49: Bonk
49: Phillyrider
65: EE Flowers
65: JCS
65: Aposl
65: xzax
65: Keith Kush
65: Luke Wasacz
65: Jewstrike
65: Shippo
65: Chen Li Cha
97: Pbbear

got lazy after cable lol

Thanks Yes for driving and housing me :)

Thanks to all hosts Alex Cristin Keit etc.

ggs all.

Keitaro

Unquestionably the sexiest MK. I want all them replays so I can put them up in sex quality though.

Keitaro

Dam, its okay though, those vids look and sound pretty nice for livestream vids. Next time I'll have more time to watch the matches and bother you to save them.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dam, its okay though, those vids look and sound pretty nice for livestream vids. Next time I'll have more time to watch the matches and bother you to save them.
Sounds gooooooood. And we were in a rush so saving replays would take a lil extra time.

Keitaro

Yeah, the new venue coming soon will be about 4 times as big and will have at least 2 and a half more hours available for my tournaments. Completely done with that hotel although that place was kinda cool.

M@v

Subarashii!
I got anti down to 1 stock one of games in our set

ignore the facts that I got lol3stocked game1, and in game 2 he killed me right away for a jv =)

Yup.

Keitaro

I'm still waiting on Tant to send me the replays. He said he was going to buy an sd card reader Wednesday and send me the replays so I'm hoping he sends them today aka Thursday.

Did you save any of your matches on that Wii?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
All the matches were saved on the Wii, which is a pain as I hardly ever hook up my wii at home.

I haven't had time to get all those replays off, as i have to manually transfer them from the game to the SD one at a time. I did buy the SD reader, but you won't see any replays probably till sunday.

Keitaro

All the matches were saved on the Wii, which is a pain as I hardly ever hook up my wii at home.

I haven't had time to get all those replays off, as i have to manually transfer them from the game to the SD one at a time. I did buy the SD reader, but you won't see any replays probably till sunday.
Alright thats fine. Got alot of hw to do this weekend but I should be free to do replays by Sunday night/all day monday if you're able to email me them by then.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
awesomeeeeee

keit if you can send me the files of any replays I'm in. You can upload them if you want but I want the original .bin files for my combo video

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Make sure you put me vs vinnie and me vs anti up.

I really need to see how to beat him. I don't know if I recorded me vs. Anti though :/

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I sent the vids to keitaro today. Among them are:

- GIMR and Vinnie doing G&W and IC dittos
- Anti 3 stocking ADHD
- Will defeating Atomsk on Delfino with DK against DDD
- Slik and Logic's depressing match after the water was gone (on the replay it will look like he just got rushed away most likely) and then the rematch
- Anti using DDD

and more!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hmm, I guess Game 2 that I won didn't get saved. Make sure the G&W ditto is labeled game 1 and the IC ditto is labeled game 3.
Yeah, I should've saved that :/ Problem is whenever I lose I'm instantly thinking about my CP and forget to saveso I usually only record vids of me winning. It makes me look like a jerk but I swear I'm not D:

I really think G&W vs Icies is winnable I just need to study it more. I really wish it was saved

Keitaro

Yeah, a lot of Will vids but they are all a fun watch imo. I'm recording vids as I type. Keep in mind that it takes a little over an hour for each video to record in 720P on my computer but ill have a couple sets up by the end of the day. When vids start going up ill post a link.

Top Bottom