• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSM: Keitaro's Smash Monthlies 1 (POSTPONED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Hey guys, I'd like to start a local monthly series to help bring the scene up a bit and there is no better place than New Jersey to do it!

Events:
Venue Fee: $10.00 (-$5 for each Wii or GC of yours we use, -$3 for Surge protector)
Brawl Doubles: $10.00 per team ($5.00 per person)
Brawl Singles: $10.00
Melee Singles: $10.00
Project M Singles: $10.00

Times
11:00 am to Noon: Registration and Free play
12:00 pm: Brawl Doubles begins
2:00 pm: Melee Singles Begins
3:00 pm: Project M Singles Begins
3:30 pm: Brawl Singles Begins

Venue:
Rockafeller Road & Joyce Kilmer Ave
Piscataway NJ 08854

Rules later!!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Stop naming things after yourself when they're held in my apartment's lobby, you conceited swine :mad:

That being said, hype for someone else having the incentive to set up tournaments right below me and me not putting in any effort to do things lol. Also, super hype for P:M in NJ again :D

We need to discuss logistics tomorrow though, there might be a few... "complications" with setting up a tournament in this venue :x

:059:

Keitaro

Stop naming things after yourself when they're held in my apartment's lobby, you conceited swine :mad:

That being said, hype for someone else having the incentive to set up tournaments right below me and me not putting in any effort to do things lol. Also, super hype for P:M in NJ again :D

We need to discuss logistics tomorrow though, there might be a few... "complications" with setting up a tournament in this venue :x

:059:
BWAHAHA!!!

But yeah we shall meet up tomorrow about this.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Hey! How's Melee looking for this? I might be coming up from PA with another friend, hopefully more. I will be bringing at least 2 full melee setups.

ChainAce, ima **** dat butt

Keitaro

Important - tournament is postponed

Unfortunately I am going to have to postpone this tournament do to issues securing the venue. I will likely be using a venue close by but it takes at least a month to secure it so I won't be able to start these until November or December. Sorry for the inconvience :(

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ugh.

Yo keitaro in addition to adding postponed in the title, you should set the date to a random date in the future.

People sometimes will just look at the date in the title and assume it's still going on if it is the same date on the tournament calendar. Dumb I know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom