• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
Again As a Fem I think she is a poor Female representitive being more then a another pretty face. She got stuck in a rock one game O.O and appaeared in another.Glad she got some air time but she has like no history with the players. Peach whom I love but can be ******** at times( hehe )at least has been around forever and has had her own games she is the traditional princess.. Samus....is samus she kicks *** and is sexy. .Zelda is Zelda as well she fit both the princess and kick *** heroine.

As a fan of the starfox series since like forever ago, I would feel pissed if she got falcos spot. I think she needs more time to develop a rep. I for one dont want a chick thrown in just because!

Again original moveset yes but as a character i say she hasnt proven herself for smash just yet. Seeing as we probably wont see another smahs game for a long while she has some time to create some history.

Plus if you want a fem from Star fox why not Kat then at least she made more appearence throught the games.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
FALCO IS THE LUIGI OF THE STAR FOX SERIES, end of story. Krystal is the Peach, and Peach had to wait a bit before getting into Smash Bros, cuz Luigi is more gooder

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
FALCO IS THE LUIGI OF THE STAR FOX SERIES, end of story. Krystal is the Peach, and Peach had to wait a bit before getting into Smash Bros, cuz Luigi is more gooder
saying krystal is peach of starfox is an over statement you wouldn't really be able to have a traditional mario game without a princess to rescue but you can have starfox without krystal

Viroxor

Smash Ace
This thread would have been worth something about two months ago. But by now, everyone has moved on past Krystal and Ridley. You're the only one who's still bringing this up. Leave it, she'll probably be in the next one anyway. Although Leon or Katt would be really cool...

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Falco should have been axed IMO.
Same with toon link.

I agree, Krystal should have been playable.

That_Move_is_Key

Smash Cadet
I think Krystal should not have been added. why? because they already had three representations from starfox. If she had replaced fox, falco, or wolf, no big deal, but I see no reason to replace any of the three. characters from less represented series should be added first, such as megaman, ridley, Dee Dee Dee and diddy kong. (the last two, of course, have already been added)

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
Falco can't get replaced it doesn't make sense taking him out just to add a less popular character

If you say that then what good is jigglypuff pikachu wolf zelda rob wario peach G&W donkey kong they are all unimportant

Im just saying that if you think that he should not be in because hes not important then more than half of the characters in brawl should not be in
how could you say wolf, zelda, and peach shouldn't be in. they are inportant characters to their respective franchises. imagine the legend of zelda or mario without zelda and peach?wolf is also important to star fox

jigglypuff= i admit she's not that important, but she's been in the series forever,
pikachu= look above
rob= take him away, put in ridely, but i guess it wasn't meant to be :(
wario= ?
G&W= keep, he's important to nintendo's history
dk= look to jigglypuff

Darkslash

Smash Master
how could you say wolf, zelda, and peach shouldn't be in. they are inportant characters to their respective franchises. imagine the legend of zelda or mario without zelda and peach?wolf is also important to star fox

jigglypuff= i admit she's not that important, but she's been in the series forever,
pikachu= look above
rob= take him away, put in ridely, but i guess it wasn't meant to be :(
wario= ?
G&W= keep, he's important to nintendo's history
dk= look to jigglypuff
Wait why take R.O.B out????????????????? I mean he's really has the same reason as G&W.
Wario was there because SSB needed more Anti-heroes and Villians(DeDeDe,Wolf and Wario are new comers and they are antiheroes)

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

Smash Apprentice
South Africa, Guateng, next to the street and in t
Falco doesn't need to be replaced by a character who arrived to the Nintendo scene about 10 years after him (I'm talking about Krystal here). She would be cool but she doesn't need to replace Falco. And I think that Mewtwo was intended to be in the game but was cut out for some reason unknown (probably time constraints)

And dude, I like your username it's hilarious. :laugh:

Replace "Krystal" with "Falco" or "Wolf" and you've just about nailed my thoughts on the subject. Seriously, I don't mind Falco or Wolf, I just don't like the fact that they're both in. Even personality wise, they aren't far apart. Having both of them doesn't add a whole lot. :/
My thoughts exactly.

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
All Krystal and no Leon?

Blasphemy.

First they add Fox (the main character), than Falco (best friend/teamate). In SSBB, they add Wolf (Fox's rival). Not only for my personal tastes, but Leon (MC's BF's rival or rival's best friend/teamate) seems like the best viable option if they're not scraping Wolf for Krystal, if if they're not scraping the idea of SSB4 in the first place.

Besides, who wouldn't want either of his personalities: his original classy, calculating pilot or newer crazy, ruthless assassin.

Oh yeah, you guys can have Krystal all you want. I just want Leon as the next (if any) Starfox rep.

Top Bottom