• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KPST - A New Low-Tier Kaillera Tournament - BRACKETS ARE UP PLAY YOUR MATCHES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo koro, you're back from Vay-Cay today, get on Galaxy and hit me up. (I'll be on noon to 3, approx.) Without lag would be peachy-keen; If you're gonna lag we can discuss it then.

D

Deleted member

Hey, just DQ/replace me. I've been taking too long and I'm fairly laggy. Sorry about all this.

Battlecow

Play to Win
nvm
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Puu was DSQ
Surri beat Shark

NOW ALL I NEED IS FOR BATTLECOW TO FIND KOROKOROKOROKOROKORO

Since cow has been very active in trying to find him, if koro does not show up at the end of the 18th (tomorrow) battlecow will receive the win.

COME OUT FROM YOUR HIDING PLACE ALREADY

Now for the next round of matches I want done:

me and purtle (purtle where u at)
bloob and ybombb
NTA & Surri

Brackets Updated!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I am now home. Play me, pick a date, pick a time not just a random in between this and this. I am on from 1:00 to 2:00 AM every day until Saturday.

Battlecow

Play to Win
K how bout tomorrow- The last day before we get DQ'd- at 3-4 PM CST (GMT -5)? Work for you?

Edit: I'm on right now, Koro. Hit me up pl0x

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
....Oh wow.

The computer at home crashed, my computer is dead. I am on another computer in my house that doesn't have SSBB nor I would try to install it.

I can play tomorrow, it's being fixed that morning (Dell has already contacted me).

I know that this is taking a while. Both computers crashed at the worst time possible.

Edit:
Aren't there any more matches that can be rushed? (Such as loser's or so).

Once my computer is fixed, I will be able to play until the 28th whenever. I have never had an issue finishing matches before and I will not start now.
I mean, this is the only smash 64 based thing I currently care about I got 3rd last low tier event <_<

Battlecow

Play to Win
OK I'll be on the same time tomorrow

Although we'll probably be DQ'd by then

in which case I want the win

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
Yo kuzinator

I think I should be able to play tomorrow. But it will only be from like 11:00-2:00ish? (middle of the day). Brother is being a ***** about the router and it's complicated/don't want to go into it.

I'm in Massachusetts/Boston area(I believe that is EST right?). So I don't know what time zone stuff you have to deal with but yeah.

DMoogle

A$
Need this matches to be done quickly... I'm not sure if my internet access at JMU will be suitable for SSB, and I go there next Friday (8 days from today).

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
This is rediculous. First battlecow goes away then koro does then koro breaks him computer....

A$ Needs to play his matches guys. Koro said his computer was being fixed today so ill allow it, but tomorrow bcow will recieve the win.

PURTLE, I keep asking you to play online and you keep telling me your busy, play me already.

Bloob and sophious contact each other.

NTA and surri contact each other.

PLAY!!!!

Brackets Updated

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
My computer is completely fixed, I can play. I messaged Battlecow. Pick whatever time to play tomorrow or tonight. Ill be on.

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth

havent logged in for weeks, i sign it and have 2 messages related to some certain tournament. i check this thread and i dont seem to find a single post from me... could anyone quote the post where i say i wanted to register for this tourney ?

thanks...

EDIT : nvm I fail. was at second page. i thought it would be after sheer's post cuz he is listed before me. god **** favoritism.

Battlecow

Play to Win
My computer is completely fixed, I can play. I messaged Battlecow. Pick whatever time to play tomorrow or tonight. Ill be on.
Grumble Grumble.

Bit late Koro-this is the third post to this effect you've made-, but I'll be on tomorrow-once again-from 3-4 CST. If you need me to, I can stay until around 6, but I'd prefer not to.

Kuz, your call here. If you want me to play him, I will. Obviously, with A$ leaving in a week there are serious time constraints, and the winner of this should play matches quickly. I should say that I won't be able to play this weekend :/

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
you said 3-4 Central time. That is 4-5 my time. Ill be on. If you aren't on or I aren't on, no excuses.

Battlecow

Play to Win
you said 3-4 Central time. That is 4-5 my time. Ill be on. If you aren't on or I aren't on, no excuses.
Sounds good to me. I might be 3 or four minutes late, but no later than that.

edit: so I'm here in koro's chat, where I've been for the last 10 minutes. He is supremely AFK. Wake up, Koro.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I won 2-1. Nice DK, had to ditto him due to his campiness <<<<<_<<<<<<
WOOHO 3 WEEK MATCH IS FINALLY DONE!

Current Matches:
Me and Walsh
Legendary and BCow
Star King and Koro
SmashFinale and Surri
Bloob and Sophious

CONTACT EACH OTHER THROUGH PM PLZ!

Brackets Updated

Battlecow

Play to Win
I pm'd legendary, but since he only has one post I doubt he'll get it. Anyone else know ways to contact him other than just running into him on Galaxy?

Jin iXi

Smash Rookie
hmm so im up agaisnt either star king or A$ this is gonna be fun. good luck to the rest of the tournament combatants :D

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The one night I did not come on, people actually played their matches...well thanks anyway guys

SO
For WINNERS FINALS!
We Have

Jin iXi vs Star King in a 3/5 match

CoNgRaTz To tHeSe TwO!!!!

Give them a round of applause *claps*

LOSERS BRACKET PEEPS, PLAY!
I am especially talking about the leg and bcow matchup, that is the farthest one behind.

Bracket Updated

SmashFinale

Smash Rookie
Hmm i see i m facing Agent so im probably going to lose this
Oh Well Just gotta contact him now.....

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I Need:

BCOW AND LEGENDARY -- BCOW is on the forums but rarely on galaxy and leg is on galaxy but rarely on the fourms >_>

SMASHFINALE And AGENT

Star King and Jin

Walsh I sent you a message 5 days ago so if you dont get back to me in 2 more I will take the win. Please respond.

PLAY!!!

Bracket Updated

Battlecow

Play to Win
I resent your saying that I'm rarely on galaxy. And for your info, I played Leg a long time ago and he said he was gonna post here >.<

he won 2-1

Agent_21

Smash Apprentice
Smash Finale said he had to go during the match, idk if it's a DQ or not, I just wanted to post just to make sure.

===Everyone Loaded=====================================================
===Calculated Ping=35ms================================================
TSYNC_ADJUST: 522, 0
===Calculated delay 1 frame(s)====================

gamesync in less than 1 second(s)
<A-21 .iXi.> we shouldnt lag from one frame
<SmashFinale> ...
<A-21 .iXi.> if so then ill set it to two
peer dropped
dropping game
<SmashFinale> gtg
<SmashFinale> ****
<SmashFinale> sorry
Peer left
Re Initializing server...
Done

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
quick updated:

Smashfinale, Agent has informed you that you had to leave in the middle of one of your matches, you therefore forfeit that game and will play the next time startin 1-0 to agent.

the next matchups are:

nova and leg
me n walsh (dsq in 1 day)
star king and jin (star king if your seeing this get on galaxy and tell me when you are going to be on.)

Edit: walsh has been dsq and legendary will be soon if he does not get his match underway.

New matchup: koro vs agent

Edit 2: Legendary has been missing from galaxy and these boards for over 2 weeks = DQ. Nova advances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom