• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KPST - A New Low-Tier Kaillera Tournament - BRACKETS ARE UP PLAY YOUR MATCHES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won vs bloob 2-0.

Our connections are like comparing a golden turd to a bronze turd...either way, it was up s***'s creek

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, Nova, where do you live? I might drop by with some bros to teach you a lesson on console if its anywhere near my projected road-trip route. If that's cool with Kuz, of course- It does say "Kaillera Tournament".

edit: Oh never mind I'm not gonna pass through Georgia.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I am changing the DSQ rule because it seems that alot of matches will take longer than a week and I dont want to hand out DSQs to every other person.

Battlecow, since you alerted me fairly early ill allow you to renter the tournament upon your return as long as your play your matches ASAP.

Furthermore anyone who lets me know of their abscence and provides a good reason will be excused.

I will only DSQ now based on in-game infractions and unexplained inactivity.

So far the bracket matches are going well, everyone try to play their matches ASAP!!!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I vote for Mahie playing. he gets 4 frames with the east coast AFAIK. that's pretty good.
I personally have no problem with mahie playing. However, many people constantly whine that the delay is too high with European players and that the times of availability are inconsistent.

If there is a group consensus that Mahie is allowed in, I will gladly put him back in bracket.

Up to you guys

what happens if you win the match of the loser's bracket? do you go on with everyone else? =l

(REPLY)
If you win in losers, you continue on in the loser bracket until you lose again. Winning all your matches in the losers bracket will bring you back up to the grand finals vs the remaining participant of the winners bracket.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to get owned by Surri most likely hopefully tomorrow we can play. It's 12:30am when im posting this lol.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Wait smash and manny ( i think) hasnt even fought so there cant be a loser for me to fight so... what do i do? -_-
i can see that this is your first tourney.

No worries though, you will just have to wait until they fight and then play your match after they do. Online tourneys involve waiting, thats just the way it goes.

D

Deleted member

I have no idea who YBombb is or how to contact him. Do you know how to contact him kuz?

DMoogle

A$
I have no idea who YBombb is or how to contact him.
I don't know how to reliably contact him, but he's on Galaxy 64 pretty often (or at least, he used to be).

Sorry, kuz, I'm going to be out of town for the next few days, so I won't be able to do any matches, but at least I've already completed my first round match. MATTS! can tell you I'm relatively pretty reliable about completing my matches in a timely manner.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I don't know how to reliably contact him, but he's on Galaxy 64 pretty often (or at least, he used to be).

Sorry, kuz, I'm going to be out of town for the next few days, so I won't be able to do any matches, but at least I've already completed my first round match. MATTS! can tell you I'm relatively pretty reliable about completing my matches in a timely manner.
Ybombb is always in galaxy 64 and I have told him of your match. Just log on and youll be able to find him (or find me because im on there often as well).

A$ you have already completed your first round match, so your departure wont be a problem.
I am still trying to round up the people who have not played matches from the first round.

For everyone else who has not played a first round match: If you have not played or contacted me explaining why by the 11th you will be dsq

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Congratz to Jin and A$ for making it to winners quarterfinals.

For all those who have still not played a match shame on you.

Forfeits will be given soon. Im serious play your matches!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Yeah im not on Aim very often, but i got your msn added now purtle (i use MSN a lot more)

I am NOT busy all day today, so if you come online we will play :)

ForeverLegendary

Smash Rookie
Name: V Legendary
State/Province: IN
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64k
Time I can Play: 3pm - 1am
Day(s): Any day
Contact(s): Galaxy 64

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kuz, Zenyore still hasn't replied to me yet.
If you dont hear from him by the 11th you will get a bye to the next round.

ASIDE FROM THAT
A LOT OF MATCHES WERE ACTUALLY PLAYED TODAY

*claps*

congratz to everyone who advanced, and for those who didnt, there will be more tourneys where this one came from.

But seriously all I need now is the surri vs purtle match and sheer vs uberuzer and everyone will be accounted for.

THANKS EVERYONE

Brackets Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom