• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Sangoku

Smash Master
I don't particularly like this song either, it's just the most recent one I knew which hadn't been posted here lol.

I like the regular bands/singer I guess: T-ara, 2pm, BoA, Sistar, Henry, Big Bang, etc.

The thing is I don't know many songs of each of them yet. The one I know the most is probably T-ara (I love Jiyeon and Eunjung <3).

Oh and here's another song I don't think I've seen here.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Problem with Kim Yerim is the same problem I found with early Lee Hi. Stone cold facial expressions coupled with unique vocals makes for awkward music videos.

Sunmi's new song / comeback is pretty solid.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Oh so English speaking people actually dislike when they use English words? I don't know because I don't speak English, but I definitely find them unnecessary and unpleasant most of the time. Even worse on the rare occasion they try to speak French...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's less of the actual use of English than it is the mispronunciations. Plenty of non-English speaking idols have really strong enunciation like Taeyeon.

Take for example this. With the exception of the word "sword" (which is already a difficult word for Koreans to say) Younha does a fantastic job.

tko112

Smash Lord
So about a month ago, E-Sens and Amoeba Culture split ways, with Amoeba Culture claiming creative differences being the cause of the split. More then a month later (yesterday!), E-Sens released a track titled "You Can't Control Me" explaining his frustrations with Amoeba Culture and also targeted Gaeko of Dynamic Duo by calling him fake and demanded Gaeko to respond. Then earlier today, Gaeko released a track "I Can Control You" in a response to E-Sens. Gaeko basically calls E-Sens ungrateful for what Gaeko has done for him (i.e. brought Supreme Team to stardom, helped E-Sens during his marijuana scandal) and also calls him a weak rapper.
It seems like all of this started when Swings first released a diss track called "King Swing" dissing pretty much every korean rapper. E-Sens was probably inspired to write one after hearing Swings' track. But the inspiration ultimately came from Kendrick Lamar's verse in Control by Big Sean in the U.S. where Kendrick Lamar calls out a handful of U.S. rappers. Swings also released a part two to "King Swing" where he aims his guns at Simon D. He basically called Simon D shady for not standing up for E-Sens when Amoeba Culture tried to give E-Sens a ****ty contract. So, now everyone is waiting for Simon D to shoot back, which might be happening saturday night in Korea.

i would post the links to the tracks, but I'm too lazy to find them right now

P.S: i got the entire paragraph from reddit and stuff

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Soyu jjang~

I didn't even bother loading the video for "Galaxy Supernova" because of "Galaxy Supernova".

I can already predict the next Japanese single: "Asteroid Sonic".

Get@Will

Smash Champion
can someone give me a list of some good songs? all i have is old stuff and i wanna get back into kpop

i would try to watch all the vids you guys have there, but my internet's ****ty and it has enough trouble loading this page lol

Miharu

Smash Hero
can someone give me a list of some good songs? all i have is old stuff and i wanna get back into kpop

i would try to watch all the vids you guys have there, but my internet's ****ty and it has enough trouble loading this page lol
k ima just paste stuff from my playlist in reverse chronological order

송지은 - 희망고문
소유,매드 클라운(Mad Clown) - 착해 빠졌어 (Stupid In Love)
임정희 - Luv Is (feat. 배치기)
효린 - 미치게 만들어
San E - 아는사람 얘기
거미 -낮과 밤
BEG - Kill Bill
Miss $ - 니가 아니었기를 (Narr. 버벌진트)
Dynamic Duo - 날개뼈 (Hot Wings) (Feat. 효린 Of Sistar)
Ailee's new album (U&I and everything else)
A Pink - Secret Garden
A Pink - NoNoNo
Davichi - 오늘따라 보고싶어서 그래 (this is really good)
Younha - No Limit
Outsider - 슬피 우는 새 (Feat. 이수영)
Outsider - 연인과의 거리2 (Feat. 조현아 Of 어반자카파, Curious)
Sistar - Give It To Me
Sistar - If you want
Sistar - 바빠 (Bad Boy)
Geeks - Wash Away (Feat. Ailee)
윤종신 - 나에게 온다 (Coming to Me) (With 양파) (this is really good)
Philtre - 잊혀지겠지 (Feat. 윤하)
Verbal Jint - 좋아보여 (Feat. 검정치마)
Nine Muses - Wild
Younha's - One Find Day (and everything else in this album)
Lyn - 유리 심장 (Feat. 용준형 of 비스트)
Jay Park - Joah
Zion. T - Babay (Feat. Gaeko of Dynamic Duo)
Younha - 아니야
Gilme - 웃고 떠나 (With 주이 & Mr. Tyfoon)
Zion T. - 뻔한 멜로디 (Feat. Crush)
Girl's Day - 기대해
Dynamic Duo - 사선에서 (In The Line Of Fire) (feat. Mad Soul Child)
Verbal Jint - 이게 사랑이 아니면 (Feat. 에일리)
케이윌(K.will),차쿤 - 놀아도
Ladies' Code - 나쁜여자
Davichi - 거북이 (this is really good)
강민희 - It's You
Sistar19 - 있다 없으니까 (Gone Not Around Any Longer)
Ailee - 얼음꽃
BoA - Disturbance
노을 - 하지 못한 말
배치기 - 눈물샤워 (Feat. 에일리)
Verbal Jint - 시작이 좋아 (Feat. 강민희 Of 미스에스)

ask if you want mroe
also where have u been

Top Bottom