• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Get@Will

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NB7UDPxU5E

did someone from this thread show me this?

i cant remember who showed me this
i copy and pasted the url into this thread's search function. was hyped thinking whoever linked this could share songs with me since this is the jam.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13279088&postcount=9398

and i found out that some ***** linked it. ***** a

and PLEASE PLEASE collapse your pictures if you're linking a bajillion of them. i like looking at beautiful women too but it's kinda annoying when my page is 4353985389573948 miles long. LOOKING AT YOU [s9] karasu taeyeon #1 fan guy with your folder of taeyeon goodness

Get@Will

Smash Champion
it's on now dude. fight after school behind monkey bars loser can't use the good ball for a week.

but for real, no offense intended with my words. i don't mind the pictures. i actually enjoy looking through them and stealing some myself. just that the page itself would look a bit more "clean" imo if all the pictures were kept handily under the click of a button so people could enjoy them if they wanted to and could just continue on with business if they were just browsing reading up on some stuff. if u know what im' sayinnnnnnnnnnnn. if it seemed like i was calling you out [actually i DID say your name so i guess i was kinda LOL], i'm just playing around and if it came off as "OMG THIS ******* CALLIN ME OUT WTF" then i apologize.

edit: nkb, be sure to wear your baller hat out to the concert and take lots of pics :p

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
it's on now dude. fight after school behind monkey bars loser can't use the good ball for a week.

but for real, no offense intended with my words. i don't mind the pictures. i actually enjoy looking through them and stealing some myself. just that the page itself would look a bit more "clean" imo if all the pictures were kept handily under the click of a button so people could enjoy them if they wanted to and could just continue on with business if they were just browsing reading up on some stuff. if u know what im' sayinnnnnnnnnnnn. if it seemed like i was calling you out [actually i DID say your name so i guess i was kinda LOL], i'm just playing around and if it came off as "OMG THIS ******* CALLIN ME OUT WTF" then i apologize.

edit: nkb, be sure to wear your baller hat out to the concert and take lots of pics :p
Yeah, I felt kinda "D;" when you called me out, lol, but I totally understand. Thanks for clarifying.

No worries though, man. I still <3 ya'.

LOL So I was browsing arcade stick templates and I ran across this.

This is toooo good
I should take the time to make my own xD

But iono how to make those physical plastic/plexi covers. Is there a website that can make it if I provide the art?

_____

Holy crap, some of the most frame-perfect gifs I've ever seen : http://soshified.com/forums/topic/81153-cfadgifs-yakult-look-korea/

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That fight stick is GODLIKE!

Only 2D fighters I play are UMvC3 (and I'm free as can be) and Skullgirls (Still free, but I know how the game works).

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Maybe in Maknae Land :troll:

For fighters, I also play BB, but I didn't buy the latest one (no money), so I'mma skip it for now. I'm planning on getting the Persona 4 fighter if anyone knows what that is.

I've been playing Halo too.

Anyway, anyone play SC2? I just got active with it, and I'm having a blast.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
OMFG Loving U is sooooooo good. All 4 members are looking mad sexy. The dancing was great, SUPER catchy beat, and I swear my ears and eyes were going to melt because how amazing Hyorin was :3

Top Bottom