• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Down? Aren't we east? Also Since PA is retardly HUGE!!!! And it takes like 6 hours for us to region the western border, I doubt we'll meet.
Thats what she said

Yeah, you guys are East, but from where I'm at in Ohio, I have to go mad South to get to PA. Okay, if you don't want to meet and get *****, we won't.
I enjoy your humor... I find it... cute :laugh:

Granted I obtain the opportunity to meet any fellow pit player, I would choose it within a heartbeat. If skeptism occurs, from me of all people, than it should be taken for what it's worth.

kown

Smash Lord
Def is in my group we play each other ALLLLLL the time...so0 it comes down to who plays better vs that person at that time...Def is better then me when its WOlf vs Pit imo though....

and imo ROgue IS the best Pit main.
when rogue comes to texas and ***** me than you can say that.

Pretty sure he means between u amd I.

I suck at this game...duh
i only kid.

Pit's with Competition in thier area who is the "best" in alphabetical order

Kown

fixd for stupidity.

Granted I obtain the opportunity to meet any fellow pit player, I would choose it within a heartbeat. If skeptism occurs, from me of all people, than it should be taken for what it's worth.
come to texas s!ut.

I am really cute...
But for real, we need to play. Your style is very similar to mine.
oh yea i noticed that too...

Doubt it :/
no rogue your style is exactly the same as phaigne.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Okay, cool. You don't play like me. I don't even know why I try communicating with you fools, it never gets me anywhere. No wonder the Pit boards fail.
Well excuse me for being one of the very few that still care about the matchups, and it's not like we're the worst anyways. Word has it that the Jiggs place is having a harder time than we are.

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
Admiral, I don't include you when I say that. In fact, I considered mentioning you specifically as one of the good ones. I just hate it how everyone seems to get put down here. I mean, for real, I just made an off-hand comment about play style, both Kown and Rogue seem to think it's necessary to demean my playstyle, though neither has seen me play.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
ooooo I gotz a question!
If you're at around mid% and you get knocked off stage, is it possible to DI down and woi to get a wing renewal?

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
You'll probably be in hitstun then, droughboi, and you can't use attacks in hitstun. If it's a horizontal knockback attack you'd be better off DIing down to ground tech and get up immediately.

Phaigne don't take it too seriously. Kown and Rogue don't even treat each other with respect lol.

kown

Smash Lord
Admiral, I don't include you when I say that. In fact, I considered mentioning you specifically as one of the good ones. I just hate it how everyone seems to get put down here. I mean, for real, I just made an off-hand comment about play style, both Kown and Rogue seem to think it's necessary to demean my playstyle, though neither has seen me play.
wow...you completely missed what i did there. No one wants to have the same style as another person. So i was making fun of rogue cuz i knnow he wouldnt like that...haha this is my thread and i have always made fun of rogue. Show me where i said you were bad...cuz i cant find it.

Okay, cool. You don't play like me. I don't even know why I try communicating with you fools, it never gets me anywhere. No wonder the Pit boards fail.
you get mad at me for saying a joke about rogue and than you call me a fool. <_< Pit boards fail because you dont contribute. Your always asking us how to do this and that, instead learn stuff on your own and post it! So stop saying pit boards fail when you CAN do something about it but you choose not too.

note this actually goes towards a lot of ppl.

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
Phaigne don't take it too seriously. Kown and Rogue don't even treat each other with respect lol.
I know, really it was just bad timing on their part. I had just gotten in a fight when I read all this. But thank you Hayang.

wow...you completely missed what i did there. No one wants to have the same style as another person. So i was making fun of rogue cuz i knnow he wouldnt like that...haha this is my thread and i have always made fun of rogue. Show me where i said you were bad...cuz i cant find it.
I didn't say we had the same style, I said similar. Sure he may not like it, but between my friend's and my observations it seems to be true. This was meant to be a statement of respect, considering if he play like me, obviously I like how he plays.

you get mad at me for saying a joke about rogue and than you call me a fool. <_< Pit boards fail because you dont contribute. Your always asking us how to do this and that, instead learn stuff on your own and post it! So stop saying pit boards fail when you CAN do something about it but you choose not too.

I understand, I don't contribute much, but whenever I do my posts either go unnoticed or get locked, or you guys just don't care. Personally, I don't need much help, I can't find anyone to play who can beat me (Not saying they don't exist, they just don't play me.) And I rarely ask for advice from you guys, and if I do it's generally for a larger purpose than personal help.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Wow this sucks... I knew I should've gone! I used to live there in Antioch where they're having it. If only I hadnt moved. and if Only I werent moving again -.-"

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

when rogue comes to texas and ***** me than you can say that.

fixd for stupidity.

come to texas s!ut.

no rogue your style is exactly the same as phaigne.
Idk if I can go to texas, and I like eggs.

LMAO I love it!!!

I just hate it how everyone seems to get put down here. I mean, for real, I just made an off-hand comment about play style, both Kown and Rogue seem to think it's necessary to demean my playstyle, though neither has seen me play.
When did I do that? I've never seen how you played sooo...? Also me and Kown never agree with anything please don't put us in the same category.

ooooo I gotz a question!
If you're at around mid% and you get knocked off stage, is it possible to DI down and woi to get a wing renewal?
You'd be in hitstun so no.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE KOWN!!!!!! He's the reason I changed my name... kown I'll call you tonight babe.

hm, I guess so. I dont always do the tech for those ppl who like to tech chase.
That should be everyone :/

Make fun? You admire me.
I remember like a few months ago you were like... Rogue I feel so bad, like i hit a snag, and Idk how to get better. Than I was like.. "Come.... my son.."

^ Welcome to what PBR was like.... so i left...

r there like no pits at GEnesis?
I'm there.... in Spirit...

I know, really it was just bad timing on their part. I had just gotten in a fight when I read all this. But thank you Hayang.
Did you whip dat ***** ***?

I didn't say we had the same style, I said similar. Sure he may not like it, but between my friend's and my observations it seems to be true. This was meant to be a statement of respect, considering if he play like me, obviously I like how he plays.
You completely are waaay to serious then. This is for everyone.... NEVER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!!!! UNLESS I USE BIG WORDS!!!!

I understand, I don't contribute much, but whenever I do my posts either go unnoticed or get locked, or you guys just don't care. Personally, I don't need much help, I can't find anyone to play who can beat me (Not saying they don't exist, they just don't play me.) And I rarely ask for advice from you guys, and if I do it's generally for a larger purpose than personal help.
Let's wifi my son...

n.o.n.e .....
I'm there.... in spirit...

kown

Smash Lord

Also me and Kown never agree with anything please don't put us in the same category.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE KOWN!!!!!! He's the reason I changed my name... kown I'll call you tonight babe.

Make fun? You admire me.
I remember like a few months ago you were like... Rogue I feel so bad, like i hit a snag, and Idk how to get better. Than I was like.. "Come.... my son.."

me and rogue agree that we shouldnt be in the same category cuz im pro and hes semipro...its okay rogue, you will get here one day.

second...rogue changed his name because of me!!! HE admires me!!! i remember the first time we had an argument and guess who was right...ME. and im always right..:)

first time rogue and i talked, he asked me for guidance and being the amazing pro/person that i am, i said yes to rogue, therefore , rogue is nothing without me :)

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

LOL @ all of thee above, btw fainge I only play whyfie late at knite wen I has nada to do.

Get ***** That Match Kown That I Couldnt Save Because It Was 3:03. Get spiked twice :D
Lol @ wingdashin challenge in lag.

kown

Smash Lord
okay yes i got spiked...err BUT i did something soooo sick wit d3 and marth....i spiked his mk with marth while he was doing a shuttle loop on the edge...

D3:
CG him into an electric waddledee and fsmashed him.
YES!! get owned!! haha wifi!! actually i had a lot of fun playing last night...i think im gunna second d3. we will see.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Story+Question!

I was playing on wifi with my friend the other day, and I sent him flying and started doing the arrow blitz thing. I was on my 3rd arrow, and he ran at at me. what happend was, I think I looped to fast (wifi f-ed me up) and my other 2 arrows strayed away from the loop and hit him, but my other arrow kept looping. He had a "wtf was that?" moment cuz the arrow that I kept looping also hit him and killed him.

Anyways, I was wondering if this is good for mindgames when looping multiple arrows. Purposely loosing control of your arrows. what do you think? o.o

I know one thing, It was completely badass. Only wish I had planned it

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Story+Question!

I was playing on wifi with my friend the other day, and I sent him flying and started doing the arrow blitz thing. I was on my 3rd arrow, and he ran at at me. what happend was, I think I looped to fast (wifi f-ed me up) and my other 2 arrows strayed away from the loop and hit him, but my other arrow kept looping. He had a "wtf was that?" moment cuz the arrow that I kept looping also hit him and killed him.

Anyways, I was wondering if this is good for mindgames when looping multiple arrows. Purposely loosing control of your arrows. what do you think? o.o

I know one thing, It was completely badass. Only wish I had planned it
NO...... if it happens to hit the person then great more damage dealt, but looping is dumb and shouldnt be done in a competitive match. in a friendly go ahead have fun..

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
SKor....

Rogue named after a piece of candy? O_O
Wonder Star was named Starburst >.<

Candy buddies!

Also, for Kown and all other Texan Pits...

Watch King of the Hill on CN!

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

i saw a skor candy bar today at the grocery store, first one i have ever seen
:ohwell:

I like how you say that even though people still do it lol.
Play me and if the lag isn't ******** I'll show you why good people still DONT do it.

SKor....

Rogue named after a piece of candy? O_O
Wonder Star was named Starburst >.<

Candy buddies!
:confused:

okay yes i got spiked...err BUT i did something soooo sick wit d3 and marth....i spiked his mk with marth while he was doing a shuttle loop on the edge...

D3:
CG him into an electric waddledee and fsmashed him.
YES!! get owned!! haha wifi!! actually i had a lot of fun playing last night...i think im gunna second d3. we will see.
Is that when I texted you "Amazin"?

Bored so I checked my History. This was my first post on Pit board.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165533
April 27th 2008. Sadly that thread was really good for it's time, it shouldve gotten waaaaay more post.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Is a skor a chocolate candy bar? Anyone ever noticed how all candy bars have chocolate? why is that? I cant think of one that doesnt have chocolate in it.

I understand why you shouldnt do the loopin crud. I dont like to do it much myself but it just looks cool.

I've been hella bored lately so Ill take you up on that challenge regardless though Rouge. Just dont expect me to use pit. I hate dittos. can't stand them with any character. The thought of someone having the same thing as me at the same time always irritates me idk why, its like that in everything.

Top Bottom