• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You know you can't stop me from my hatred of tiers. Don't bother asking me to do so. This is a seldom friendly notice you should take into account.

MVD

Smash Master
No I can voice my opinion its absolutely senseless to ***** about top tiers, its a game play it or don't, blah blah I hate this blah blah I hate that, guess your playing the wrong game, that or just get better

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't need to take orders from anyone. Expect ppl to complain for that's common nature to many with competitive natures. I'm voicing my fury and can do so any time I want, so maybe you should deal with it!

MVD

Smash Master
Thanks bro :) guess Ima prick for calling him out on giving the same sap story all the time

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The only thing keeping me from wishing death talk is because of a friend's friend is recently gone. You don't want me to go there, for not every anger can be controlled. This is a common forewarn prior to a nearly uncontrollable state.

MVD

Smash Master
Learn to control yourself and not get mad at ppl on the internet plz oh and stop hating characters better than yours

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If someone doesn't stop this fight now, then there's gonna be some real trouble... And again, you don't command me, heartless top tier dependent!

MVD

Smash Master
I can stomp on you with a non top tier dude lol and snake is one of the hardest characters to learn lol

Stop commanding me scared little top tier hater :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Marth is a top tier atm in case you haven't realized. Maybe I should wish death regardless, and if you're playing around, I don't. I don't need top tiers to have potential, but considering your position, I'd say otherwise.
Put it this way. I have no need for high/top tiers, but since you started this argument, it's obvious the common nature of top tier mains is either ego or elitist. Challenge me under my terms. I dare you.

MVD

Smash Master
I know Marth is, get at my Mario or Ness or someone else I can play :D I picked snake not cause he is top tier but cause when the game cane out a friend told me.I should try him out not my fault I became one of the best with him there are a lot of ****ty snake players lol

MVD

Smash Master
I'm no elitist, I actually help ppl if they ask for it I don't look down on anyone cause I'm not like that, I just get kinda super tired of hearing "I despise (insert top tier character here) with a Passion, my hatred has the white hot intensity of a thousand suns" lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You never used Mario or Ness against me yet... I choose my stereotypical ways in the hatred of seeing a repeative pattern and growth of the higher-ups, that of which I like seeing underdog characters (or at least wanting to see a variety for once) get their chance at the light. This is where I think MK being banned is the best thing to "soon-to" happen. Said conflicts of hatred happen not just because of the existence of tier lists, even stupid ones random ppl make that aren't even game-related, but some of us wishing to represent characters not common.

You wouldn't understand my pain even if you tried to. I choose who I like, and all my choices (besides a 2008 secondary MK for speed since i hated Fox, blame Melee) weren't of top tier. As for the exception, he's long gone.

The other reason for the stereotypical is dependency when losing, as well as what I've experienced from players and their choices. Some say they sandbag with said top tier *points at some MK users* and some choose to use em when they are failing, and you know some ppl do that.

As for me, I have frequent anger from many different things (not just trolls and tiers), as you well know. Keeping something bottled up (in my mind, in this case) makes things worse. Here I release some of it, and find some who can help clear up some MUs so that I can deal with em easier.
And no, I don't just hate the higher tier chars. There are some lower tiers that I hate and it could be the MU, or how difficult it can be to focus. There's more factors to realize, but I'm ranting randomly here. My position isn't an easy one.

You say you help ppl, then I appreciate it. It's better than what some other ppl do. Unfortunately, my temper is eternal, though it actually helps me beat a few ppl randomly, to consider the balance between offense and defense, but I stop here, for no one likes wall-of-text.

MVD

Smash Master
I get you but we all know you hate them so stop saying it x.x I'll use other ppl against you this weekend

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I mean I get where AP comes from, but also I know he does say it quite often. All you should choose to do is either ignore it or give him a reason to say something else, like, I dunno, changing the topic :x

Anyways I'm out. Hope I can play in the playoffs ~

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The only other thing I will say is that I hate being bashed down because I use an "inefficient" character, that of which I had to hear from either elitists, or top tier mains, and I blame AIB for most of that. He was my choice, and I'm proud that Pit was my first choice, and I can use no one else, besides a Bowser...

link2702

Smash Champion
*insert popcorn eating gif here*

lol.....admirLOL Admiral Pit *****ing about any character that isn't pit again.

just another typical day.....

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And link shows up here again, never stops his obsession of me, and rarely contributes... such a lie he tells.

MVD

Smash Master
Oh I guess we can sometime and when I get used to WiFi we can mm :p just go to apex lol

Top Bottom