• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
Ok im gonna try to explain how to make it lol

1. Add 2 - 3 blocks in the middle of the first/top row
2. Then go down to the bottom left hand corner and add a row of blocks to about half way of the length of stage builder.
3. Go to the bottom right hand corner and add another row of blocks till u go about half way over to the left.
4. leave a gap in the middle of the two rows
5. add moving platforms underneath the top 2-3 blocks so u can get up there.

How to use the stage:
1. Put the CPU on top of the 2-3 blocks at the top
2. stand either on the left or right row of blocks at the bottom of the screen
3. shoot all 4 arrows up and practice curving them over the top 2-3 blocks/ the CPU
4. the arrows should land on the other row of blocks that u are not standing on

Hope this helps!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So I was talk with my friend and thought I would ask some of our out of the US smashers this. Dont take this the wrong way but I here constently about how the rest of the world hates the us right now and i can undrstand why, but i was wanting to know if you guys see that come up enough or is that just mostly our media? Like I remember hearing on the news that when France stopped fighting in the war some restaunts stopped having "French Fries" and called them freedom fries, Witch i thought was kind of a stupid thing to do but has anything like that happened like that kinda stuff?

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
The stage helps with timing too, it lets you see the arrow looping and turning. But ya you can basically do that anywhere lol.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I guess I could just open the large stage editor, fill the entire bottom row with blocks and fill the entire top row with drop-through platforms, put a large spring and some vertical moving platforms, get the computer to the top of the stage, go back down and loop the arrows. This way my field of vision will be as large as possible. or I could just use Temple. Yeah, I'll do that.

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
wow...i can't believe i actually missed the simplest thing to do lol, nice one kupo15 lol

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
So i'm really bored, so i guess im going to resort to this.....anyone want to play some online matches? My friend code is 5198-2422-8201.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Guys what's the best way to fight a marth so far the only thing that works for now it's spamming arrows?

kupo15

Smash Hero
As I said before, Marth's weakness is in his predictability. Not much has change in his style so you know exactly what he will do before he does it depending on the situation. I only have two Marth matches up (against a fairly decent one), maybe they can help you out.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
The only thing about Marth that is even slightly unpredictable is his side-B, and even then you can usually anticipate what he's going to do with that depending on the situation. If he just wants to use it for damage, he'll probably do mostly down. If he's going for a side-kill, he'll do regular. If he wants to kill you off the top or get you into the air so he can punish you with aerials, he'll do up. Watch his style. If he seems aggressive, he'll do regular or down, so roll behind and proceed to punish. If he's very aerial-oriented, he'll do up, so try to d-tilt him out of it. If he gets you into the air, you might be able to land a dair. I should test if it outprioritizes Marth's uair.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yea, if you played marth enough or watched marths, you will pretty much know what he will do in the given situation. Just be careful with the Usmash because it hits on the sides and is a sweetspot (like all of his smashes) and watch out for the counter.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Ah...this is where Marth's predictability becomes an advantage. People will be apprehensive to approach because of Marth's Counter. Marth will then end up being the one who will approach, and he has a FANTASTIC aerial approach. Spamming arrows to avoid this might not work either, because Counter can cancel them at about the rate we can fire them. Arrow Stalling might help here. If Marth had more mindgames, he would probably be top-tier.

kown

Smash Lord
IM FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!! haha i was on a 1 week NASA camp and i had no laptop or computer access at the time.
I recommend that everyone here takes a 1 week trip away from home and meet some really interesting people around your state. It definitely changed me and made me more mature.
anyone fill me in on whats been going on? or is it still the same as last sunday?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So i made some guys in spore and if you wanta see them there right in this link anyway i've found a major problem. Know1 has any new ideas i though i was cool making some pokemon and some are really good but in the first 24 hours of the game being out 200,000 creatures are up and most are rip offs of
: invader zim, pokemon, digimon, transformers, harry potter, halo, sonic, mario, and you get the idea so if you have heard of this game then you know your world will be full of other peoples creations and so it look like im going to be fighing the harry potter tribe then be moving on to the master cheif and not fighting anything orignal. and it makes me sad. http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-CorruptFate

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
If you have a comp that can run it get it, they also will have it for the wii and ds but they arn't at all as good. But the games starts you out as a singal celled creature and as you play through the game you evolve based on what you have done, you later become a water then land creature and you play as that as you evolve more. Then you reach the tribe stage where you guessed it your creature has a tribe now and the game is played much like warcraft or any other stratagy game. after that you reach city then you take the hole planet then you can get a ship and fly to other planets and anywhere. The best part is that every other creature that is in the game comes from other players (but the game is singal player) and the comp picks out creatures that match what your world needs to create a balanced eco system.

Felis

Smash Cadet
So i made some guys in spore and if you wanta see them there right in this link anyway i've found a major problem. Know1 has any new ideas i though i was cool making some pokemon and some are really good but in the first 24 hours of the game being out 200,000 creatures are up and most are rip offs of
: invader zim, pokemon, digimon, transformers, harry potter, halo, sonic, mario, and you get the idea so if you have heard of this game then you know your world will be full of other peoples creations and so it look like im going to be fighing the harry potter tribe then be moving on to the master cheif and not fighting anything orignal. and it makes me sad. http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-CorruptFate

Thats just too cool. Make PIT ahah :D

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I'm sure they know that it won't look realistic and they're simply anticipating the hilarity of your final product. I know I am.

kupo15

Smash Hero
it was about even but we were joined by two other ppl and we played best of three rotation. The three of us lost the majority of the matches to one guy so Sir lucario and I didn't play too many matches together. I wish I thought about suggesting team battles....

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol i think Pit/Pit teams would rock. Couple of cool scenarios I can think of. One does a short hop ART or just a plane AR barrier against projectiles while the other short hop arrows. Another cool looking way to save a pit is to glide from one end to the other under the stage and hit them with a GLair. Can you imagine an ART after ART trade off into a Bair? or maybe purposly shooting at each other to reflect it back. Or double AR trap! I think it would be quite cool!!

Ryazan

Smash Ace
That's good, one of the best ways to learn how to work well with team partners is to fight them and learn how they fight.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Poor Kowns thread it had its time at the top and now im posting to save it from page 2 where know1 will ever see it again. Its a sadish day when you see a spam thead die but this wasn't just any spam thead it was Kown's spam thread the one place you could be a Pit and say what every you want and Undr wouldn't say stop spamming. The one place you could ask any question and not be treated like a noob by random players who never post on the pit boards. A place where I can write some stupid *** post about a thread that every1 loved alittle. A place that we would all write in and check up on even thought we knew it wouldn't have any tips or ideas on how we should play better. If only Kown was online right now (11:13 mountain time) so he could see how sad and lonely his thread looks with noone posting here for a few days. WHY DID IT HAVE TO DIE WHY GOD WHY WE LOVED THIS THREAD IT WASN'T ITS TIME IT WAS SO YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kown

Smash Lord
heh corrupt.

pit doesnt compliment pit well. i know dubz well and it wouldnt work.
i just know from experience and a pit n pit combo wouldnt hold up at all to some of the better character combinations.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nothing much has been going on really. While I try to look for great replays and stuff for my future Pit vid, which will include great arrow moments, I'll be looking for my Boozer replays for a vid of him afterwards. Pit goes first, and its either Meta or Bowser that goes 2nd.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
not everything has been found out kupo just put more stuff up today al more stuff will be found out for every1. As time passes if we are lucky then we'll know if the fairbe able to spike. But ya things have slowed down a little I think its because the Broomers are taking about the rules and such they want that out asap so every1 will be on the same track for there torrnies.

kown

Smash Lord
pit wont have a spike sadly. pit doesnt have to have it anyways. broomers have been talking about rules. heh the only thing im concerend about is an IC and how 6 grabs will win him a entire set of 3. every1 else seems like np for me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit really doesnt need a spike to be powerful, but if he ever was to have one, he'd be even more powerful, and then more people would probably complain about him being broken when about half the roster got spikes of their own.
And yes, ICs are far by annoying. Having being feared of their grabs, it's even hard to take out Nana which is the heart of their chaingrabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom