• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

Zebulun

Smash Rookie
Seeming as T-elos is technically "better KOS-MOS" it isn't that hard to imagine. Plus, Daisy never has floated like Peach, Some moves Simon and Ritcher never preformed that the other does, etc, etc. It isn't that hard of a stretch to say they'd allow her to pull some stuff she never did for her to be an alt/echo fighter.

Kinda also like how Olimar never used Winged Pikmin yet there they are in his UP-B thanks to that Alph alt.
That’s true, like how in Xenoblade 2 she wields a scythe, which doesn’t happen in the Saga series, but I feel like her being able to transform her limbs would be too much of a deviation from canon because T-Elos has an organic body. I personally wouldn’t mind too much if they did have her limbs transform though, the more Xeno representation, the better!

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
That’s true, like how in Xenoblade 2 she wields a scythe, which doesn’t happen in the Saga series, but I feel like her being able to transform her limbs would be too much of a deviation from canon because T-Elos has an organic body. I personally wouldn’t mind too much if they did have her limbs transform though, the more Xeno representation, the better!
Another thing to note is that while Kosy and T-elos have similar guns, the former uses Storm Waltz which is not only a borrowed move, but a totes different animation from Madeleine-16 as well. She's more of the Wolf to Kosy's Fox if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
"Confirmation. Have fun, Xenobros. And there will be some bittersweet news, but don't worry, it won't affect the game until after everything is done with it."

Well that's just cryptic as hell. What's going to affect the game and why?

EDIT:
Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 4.49.40 PM.png

Oof... Good point...

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
"Confirmation. Have fun, Xenobros. And there will be some bittersweet news, but don't worry, it won't affect the game until after everything is done with it."

The only thing I could think of is Sakurai announcing his retirement after DLC is over. Certainly fits the time-frame you listed.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

EDIT:
View attachment 252569
Oof... Good point...
Hasn't Sakurai tried to retire from Smash a few times already, though?

I'll believe it when I see it.

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Oh, something bittersweet? That's gonne be worth crying for...
At least if KOS-MOS is in we'll already be crying. Should soften the blow if nothing else.

If this is Sakurai's last Smash game, they might as well reboot the series going forward, if there are even future games at all.

andree123

Smash Ace
Would it be cool if the Elsa stage would be like that removed Orbital Gate Assault stage that was completed in one year?

D

Deleted member

It’s the trip posting clocktower hints and kos-mos hints the last 2 weeks. The other trip might be real too but that one is unverified.
I really wouldn’t trust this when it’s saying don’t trust sabi

Vengar

Smash Rookie
At least if KOS-MOS is in we'll already be crying. Should soften the blow if nothing else.

If this is Sakurai's last Smash game, they might as well reboot the series going forward, if there are even future games at all.
I've heard the next Smash is going to be a reboot and Playstation All-Stars 2 will be a PS5 title that currently has 25 characters in its roster,

Dutch Raikuna

See, you just exposed yourself as a faker because we all know that PSASBR will NEVER get a sequel.
Correct.
If I recall it was told that it might come back in a different format but not a sequel. And also wasn't it stated that anything PS5 exclusive games etc wouldn't be shown yet?
I'm honestly assuming Vengar is just taking the piss by now.
Even the Voyager probes could smell it from their distance. If machines could smell.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

this isn’t the same one with the same trip code.

the one you posted earlier was
-!!uJXykp1iZGF
Which came around early November
while the other that was posted now was
-!ylzaWxdjgA
Which came in 5 days ago
also this one is rude

we got 3 hours left so Lets keep our head in the game.

Vengar

Smash Rookie
See, you just exposed yourself as a faker because we all know that PSASBR will NEVER get a sequel.
Nathan drake
Kratos - plays like new GoW not old.
Sackboy
Ratchet and Clank
Jak and Daxter
Spider Man ( they had deal with disney) - one of the frontrunner in marketing even.
Aloy (from Horizon game)
Helghast (from Killzone)
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Tomb Raider( she looks like TR Legends )
Jill Valentine
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Kat
Dante
Parappa The Rapper
Ellie ( last of us )
Delsin Rowe ( inFamous)
Cloud ( FF7 Remake)
Solid Snake ( classic look)
Ryu
Chun Li

was the list as of 2-3 months ago. What I heard is what I heard. If you want to be sarcastic about it be that way but don't shoot the messenger.

Done by capcom as well.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Nathan drake
Kratos - plays like new GoW not old.
Sackboy
Ratchet and Clank
Jak and Daxter
Spider Man ( they had deal with disney) - one of the frontrunner in marketing even.
Aloy (from Horizon game)
Helghast (from Killzone)
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Tomb Raider( she looks like TR Legends )
Jill Valentine
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Kat
Dante
Parappa The Rapper
Ellie ( last of us )
Delsin Rowe ( inFamous)
Cloud ( FF7 Remake)
Solid Snake ( classic look)
Ryu
Chun Li

was the list as of 2-3 months ago. What I heard is what I heard. If you want to be sarcastic about it be that way but don't shoot the messenger.
No Team Ico? Surely they wouldn't be leaving out one of their most critically acclaimed games?
If it's true well played but I don't believe any PS5 games announced until the console itself is shown.

Vengar

Smash Rookie
No Team Ico? Surely they wouldn't be leaving out one of their most critically acclaimed games?
If it's true well played but I don't believe any PS5 games announced until the console itself is shown.
I never said when it was coming just a PS5 title by Capcom.

Natlo

Smash Cadet
So... nebulously in the future with no way to deconfirm your claims till PS6 comes out. Good to know.

Edit: In KOS-MOS news, I don't keep track of the 4chan tripcode stuff, but I'd wager against any claim based on skins and alts. Wouldn't those be amongst the last parts developed?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So... nebulously in the future with no way to deconfirm your claims till PS6 comes out. Good to know.

Edit: In KOS-MOS news, I don't keep track of the 4chan tripcode stuff, but I'd wager against any claim based on skins and alts. Wouldn't those be amongst the last parts developed?
Given it was at the 12th of November I think her model was Finished

Top Bottom