• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS for Brawl!!one

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I do need to say that Google Battle is not a good way to record popularity, mostly because of the fact that it also finds entries like "KOS-MOS nude hentai" or "KOS-MOS tentacle **** xxx". Not to mention that the - isn't always counted in by Google.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I agree with you Deathborne, and I intended that google battle thing to be a joke so don't take it seriously.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Chidosengan said:
D@mn Nuke!! How long did it take you to do that list?

Now another concern: Apperance.

Look at her! She's half naked! Not kiddy friendly in my account. Well her Version I costume isnt that bad, they might use that if she makes it. Or what they could do is combine her Version II costume with her anime-ish look. I dunno, ur thoughs?
It took me a few minutes.

And if you're so concerned of her appearance, they can always use this:

Aiser said:
best version of Kos-Mos

Is this good enough?

Aiser

Smash Lord
theres gonna be a game on the DS for it, so its not a loss cause yet. also Namco and Nintendo are on good terms. Its not like how it is with Sora, Nintendo would never agree to anything Disney offered because it would require satanic rituals and the sacrificing of their first born.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Aiser said:
theres gonna be a game on the DS for it, so its not a loss cause yet. also Namco and Nintendo are on good terms. Its not like how it is with Sora, Nintendo would never agree to anything Disney offered because it would require satanic rituals and the sacrificing of their first born.
Wow, so many companies are in good terms with Nintendo arent they?

And I agree with the Sora part.

Aiser

Smash Lord
^ Are you being sarcastic? lol and yeah lately alot of companies seem to be on good relations now.

Aiser

Smash Lord
She isn't in enough games on nintendo platforms? only reason I can think of.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
If she did get in what other color choices would she have for teams. I don't care either way if the games were popular she should be included. I think Brawl should represent the most popular games on the market in Brawl as it would draw in some of their fans perhaps.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
So how popular where her games I've heard that her games were really bad, personally I have seen no gamefootage of them just what has been said about them.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Depends on who NAMCO wants to represent them. Most likely it would be Pac-Man, but KOS-MOS would definently be in the Top 10. I just hope they don't give us Heihachi Mishima...
(HAHA PS2! We got Link for SC2 and you got HIM!)

ThundaSnake

Smash Apprentice
You know, come to think of it, that would make sense. We loaned Link to Soul Calibur II for Namco, so Namco should let us use someone.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Depends on who NAMCO wants to represent them. Most likely it would be Pac-Man, but KOS-MOS would definently be in the Top 10. I just hope they don't give us Heihachi Mishima...
(HAHA PS2! We got Link for SC2 and you got HIM!)

Hey man, Heihachi is cool! I would rather have Nightmare over KOS-Mos, but KOS-MOS over Pacman. don't get me wrong, I love tht little Pac, but he's too kind-natured to really Brawl, y'know?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Nightmare for Brawl? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why not. the way I see it, it's either Nightmare from SC2 ( Because SC3 wasn't that good) n th gamecube because that is where I could finaly live my dream of Link Versus Nightmare, or Pac-Man because of how Miyamato MADE a Pac-Man game with Nintendo, not to mention Pac-Man in Mario Kart GP Arcade along with Ms. Pac-Man and Blinky.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Why not. the way I see it, it's either Nightmare from SC2 ( Because SC3 wasn't that good) n th gamecube because that is where I could finaly live my dream of Link Versus Nightmare, or Pac-Man because of how Miyamato MADE a Pac-Man game with Nintendo, not to mention Pac-Man in Mario Kart GP Arcade along with Ms. Pac-Man and Blinky.
but that your opinion. Others dont like Nightmare in the game. Hell Nightmare is my fave in SCII, but woudlnt like in SSBB. Imagine.

Nightmare: Souls....blood... COME TO ME!! I shall devour your souls!!
Mario: Let's-a-go!

weird...yet funny.:confused:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
but that your opinion. Others dont like Nightmare in the game. Hell Nightmare is my fave in SCII, but woudlnt like in SSBB. Imagine.

Nightmare: Souls....blood... COME TO ME!! I shall devour your souls!!
Mario: Let's-a-go!

weird...yet funny.:confused:
LOL, that would be funny, but Astoroth is the best in SC II and SC I, and SC III

anyway, back to the original planned "KOS-MOS is awesome for Brawl!" topic

here it goes, KOS-MOS is awesome for Brawl!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
of course KOS-MOS will get the popular vote over pacman. I mean, who would you want more?

this:

or this:

c'mon, its not that hard. so KOS-MOS for namco I says.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Most of us would prefer the latter without question. She also has quite a cult following. But Pac-Man does represent NAMCO better than KOS-MOS does, plus he's one of the best known video game characters of all time. So it really depends on what audience NAMCO wants to appeal to through it's representation in SSBB.

Sinistar71

Smash Cadet
You have a point, Pac-man is, for lack of a better term, the God of Namco, much like Mario is the God of Nintendo. But Namco, like Nintendo, has so many unique and original characters (Namco X Capcom is proof of that, a game that lacked the Pac for some reason), that Namco would be doing an injustice to it's fans and itself to go the easy way and just add Pac-Man. KOS-MOS, Nightmare, Taizo Hori (Dig Dug guy), Mitsurugi, Taki (giggidy giggidy), Klonoa, the list goes on and on..., but my point is that anyone of those characters could represent Namco just as easily as Pac-Man, and having a much better movelist.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
of course KOS-MOS will get the popular vote over pacman. I mean, who would you want more?

this:

or this:

c'mon, its not that hard. so KOS-MOS for namco I says.
Well it kinda depends. Some people want to keep the kiddy image in Brawl (look how many want Tom Nook in) so they would head directly to Pac-Man.

.......Hey! I just notice! Pac-Man's eyes are Pac-Mans!! LOL :chuckle:

Top Bottom