• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoRo's 3000 Post Smash and Bash, FuperSoomBan wins

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Killer, you'll be in the other tournaments, as said, Sheer is 16th.

Bracket being made now *smirk*

Edit: Bracket made, get your matches done

Battlecow

Play to Win
I beat Nova 3-2

Some truly stupendous camping on his part in the last couple matches

Really shouldn't've let him get that close :( I had a bad day.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i beat that camper battlecow 3-2, i feel sorry for anyone who has to play him

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I beat Nova 3-2

Some truly stupendous camping on his part in the last couple matches

Really shouldn't've let him get that close :( I had a bad day.
no u didnt have a bad day, thats the best u can do, run away all game and hope they come close enough for a grab ur not good. both of my controllers are garbage and u couldnt even beat me. u run away the whole game and complain when ppl dont jump into ur grabs. no one else i play with results in 10 minute matches except u. stop acting like ur super pro and actually learn how to play, like approach, spacing, mindgames, combos, because u lack all of those. ur easily the most predictable player on kaillera and u hope and pray ppl will get impatient enough to fall for ur simple minded tactics.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ahaha who didn't see this coming.

Chain-Ace can you play any other days aside from thursday/saturday?

Battlecow

Play to Win
I totally saw this coming. Just saying.

Hey Nova are you gonna upload that last match like you said you would? ;)

Anyways, yeah. I did, in fact, win the set.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I won the gav vs battlecow set 3-2. They both camped me the last game. But I prevailed.

Battlecow

Play to Win
**** you you ****ing **** you didn't ****ing win any *********ing thing i hate you you cheated you have no skill you suck at ****ing life **** you you loser *** **** ****** ALL YOU DO IS HOP AROUND WITH YOSHI LIKE A LITTLE *****

Battlecow

Play to Win
i want to play battlecow

9 frame falcon dittos go
I've always wanted to play you Aussies, but whenever I go on your server there's no one there

Seriously tho set up a time I luv 9 frame falcon dittos.

Matter of fact I'll play you on your server so I have 14 frames and you have like 2. I'd still be victorious. Wut. America.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
falcon dittos can be played in advance, they're often the same inputs over and over

play on the japanese version for good measure

during the morning and afternoons australians have lives to attend to

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
To all of the people in this thread who are trolling:​
Knock it off
This isn't the social thread.
This isn't one of Nova's tournament.

=Battlecow;12477282**** you you ****ing **** you didn't ****ing win any *********ing thing i hate you you cheated you have no skill you suck at ****ing life **** you you loser *** **** ****** ALL YOU DO IS HOP AROUND WITH YOSHI LIKE A LITTLE *****
To Battlecow
Seriously, don't troll
Don't flame
You personally know better
In other words, knock it off.

This doesn't help me believe that your post is right.

no u didnt have a bad day, thats the best u can do, run away all game and hope they come close enough for a grab ur not good. both of my controllers are garbage and u couldnt even beat me. u run away the whole game and complain when ppl dont jump into ur grabs. no one else i play with results in 10 minute matches except u. stop acting like ur super pro and actually learn how to play, like approach, spacing, mindgames, combos, because u lack all of those. ur easily the most predictable player on kaillera and u hope and pray ppl will get impatient enough to fall for ur simple minded tactics.
To Nova
You claimed the opponent excessively camped. Did you follow the rules of the tournament?

Did you record? No excuses.
Why did a "simple tactic" win? No excuses.
Your controller sucks? Buy a new controller.

Nova, you do not seem believable. Your grammar isn't helping either. You have made excuses regarding your controllers and camping before. It isn't helping me to believe you but I cannot be bias as I am the tournament host.

Also,
Nova or Battlecow, can you record games without increasing lag? If you guys can, replay the match. Record them. If I can determine that EITHER of you two are trolling right now, you will be banned from this tournament and future ones.

If you both do not mind in other words, replay the match.
Battlecow. You had a bad day? Replay the match and win if you can win it. Nova. You claimed Battlecow
pulled a brawl..
I mean camp? Record

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I don't think replaying their match is an option. Someone won the first match. Someone is lying. Whoever is lying needs to man up and admit it. Imagine if they were to replay the match and then the person who actually won the 1st match were to lose for some reason, not fair at all.

This looks worse on gav right now because he's known to rage and do/say dumb *** things when he loses. If battlecow is lying shame on him.

Either way it's just a game and somebody needs to man up and admit they lost. Replaying the match is just gonna cause more drama.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
wat does grammer have to do with anything, i can type "properly" if i wanted but its faster to abbreviate and idc about misspelled words. But anyways battlecow can have the win even tho it really was a 10 minute match because i have better things to do than play him.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
well ok, just make sure you record later to make sure nothing like this happens again.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo koro, sorry if I messed with your thread, but my post at sheer was super duper obviously a joke; I don't think it deserved to be called a flame/troll.

Nova never actually said that he won that last match, just that he thinks he should have won it because it took so long and in his mind, I was camping/being cheap.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
To surri or dmoogle, thanks for stickying this.

If other people do not play and for groups/for matches that no one posts, I'll be sending a message to all participants who haven't played. This will be done tomorrow

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
As a majority of people are playing this weekend, bracket will be uploaded either Sunday Night or Monday morning.

locopoke

Smash Rookie
DexterM and I missed eachother these past few days but I'll be sure to get it done today.

edit: Lost to DexterM in some ggs

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^^They had previously played before and had some well issues. A message was sent btw by Peek that Zell can't play the first round. Once JaimeHR plays against MHCH, Ill start the 2nd round of winners.

Top Bottom