• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

Mr P

Smash Ace
howcome in one year you have gone from being the biggest trashtalker on smashboards to being 100% emo, it is an absaloutly amazing tranformation. like form zelda to sheik rofl xxx

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
yea ema dn you team , and yea im bringing some for the tourny and on the 11th =] ..gettin half a g of sniff 2nite waaaaaa lol xxx ..ryan pure em0 with his big black fringe and hsi skin tight jeans and hsi celtic shirt pfft xxx

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol i put x on the end because noobs was too short for the character limit so i put loads of spaces then an x >____________> the only reason i posted in here at all was so id get subscription for the thread lol but xxxxxxxx none the less <3

metalazo

Smash Journeyman
Omfg , shall I come to,shall Jody come and **** up Kone's breakfast again. Shall I give Jam a HUG! I DONT KNOW. BUT I WANNE COME AND HUG THE CRAP OUT OF YOU GUYS!

This will continue on the next episode of Dragonball Z , I need to call Guido and talk with him about this.

Nemi

Smash Cadet
just a few questions:

how much is entry fees, housing etc?
is there any time you want to get rid of us by sunday/ when should we arrive friday?
cheers

Kone

Smash Master
Good post man :

Singles : £5

Doubles : £10

Housing : £1 possibly, see what happens.

Hall Rent : £7

Friday Arrival : Anytime you want. Id prefer if it was after 12. Would prefer that ALOT. But I know thats not possible all the time. I have the hall from 6pm. So, making it there before 6 PLEASE (if possible, more people that arrive before 6 the more crew action we can have). Id like it if people arrived as close to 6 as possible. That way you can go straight to the venue and not my house AND THEN the venue. Please dont think turning up to my house earlier friday means more smash for you. It wont. Ill be busy mocing TVS to the venue.

Sunday Departure : Leave as early as possible. Ill be leaving the Sunday morning at 8am. Ive got a horrid week Uni field trip that I hae to go on. So, you leave as early as you can.

Ed x

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol you didn't meet g-fox in his prime! I intend to get my proper trash talk on the go asap. Got and had other things on my mind but now i realise talkin **** is infinitely more important.

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
looks like the GMC are required to leave saturday night :S

jake and caleb have some work related thingy jigger to attend sunday morning back in yeovil. (i.e. mtg tournement judging)

and we're travelling as a group.

so um, yeah :S

-x-

Kone

Smash Master
Bill : where you from? like, location wise. And yes, turn up man!

Lady: what time oyu guys heading back sat night?!

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I have to be travelling back to Uni early on the Sunday morning. So if I can make it depends on if I can convince some mates to drive me and come for the experience. Otherwise >_<

Kone

Smash Master
Bronze : what do you mean sunday morning? the tournament is friday and saturday. ive said you need to leave sunday. so , why not travel back to uni via transport ie train or bus on the sunday? if not, im sure you can get a late night saturday train or bus. you've got loads of options. or try sneak a lift of raf r sumfin.

ed

FrostByte

Smash Lord
****, tickets are looking pretty expensive as of now. Any chance I'll be able to tag along with anyone with a ride through london, if not, anyone getting the train up?

Kone

Smash Master
Money matters :

singles : £5

doubles:£10

hall cost (for two days, fri and sat) : £7

thats the costs you need to worry about. maybe a pound for housing. we will see. i usually just walk around asking for donations to replace used tiolet paper and crack like that.

Ignore crabbys seriously messed up estimation lol. if you need drink just buy yourself some cider , mmmmmmm £2.50

ed
x

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I'm coming. I'm still very new to the advanced level and this will be my first tournament. Looking forward to it a lot!

(I main Dr Mario)

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone, yeah ill probly be comming to this turni, keep up the good work kone =D
lot of new names i havent seen before, looking farword to playing you guys.
Im alsow looking for a team partner, posibly someone for futer turniments as well
=]

i hate peach >=#

oh alsow my girfrend Lizzi seis she wonts to come.......thats not desided yet though =/

Sabo

Smash Cadet
Jay's (L4DY, Khaine) PC is broken atm :( power surge or something, but yeah, he will be :p

PS. twiggy, get the train tickets sorted! :p

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol i don't need to practice! I'll show you my true skills this tourney. Very few of you have seen them and those of you who have have been put out of tourneys. You guys get to see true skill for the first time

J03

Smash Master
lol i don't need to practice! I'll show you my true skills this tourney. Very few of you have seen them and those of you who have have been put out of tourneys. You guys get to see true skill for the first time
MM...time to prove there still something left to this old samus :p

Top Bottom