• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Night Strife Z

Smash Rookie
Woah I didn't know you were Co-Leader Ronike. Good Job. Anyways, what's up DSM? I just got back to Smhasboards too if you didn't notice >_>

The RPG won't ever be up because Gideon is fixing it which means he will make excuses about college and then give the job to Kirby King who is probably still a douche and make excuses about being a douche. Unless KK left already. Just kidding guys, just kidding.............except for the douche part. -_-

Ronike

Smash Ace
Haha, unfortunately, its prolly all true almost as any mere mention of the RPG in the problems with update thread is met with hostility. Oh, and I forgot to extend my welcome to you to the non-existent RPG

Sgt. Spontaneous

Smash Rookie
Woah I didn't know you were Co-Leader Ronike. Good Job. Anyways, what's up DSM? I just got back to Smhasboards too if you didn't notice >_>

The RPG won't ever be up because Gideon is fixing it which means he will make excuses about college and then give the job to Kirby King who is probably still a douche and make excuses about being a douche. Unless KK left already. Just kidding guys, just kidding.............except for the douche part. -_-
Kiki's not a douche....just looking for some reps guys :D

HAHA DSM, we've had some history haven't we? Yeah, we need to bring back the clans to where they used to be, dozens of people talking trash, like a bunch of nerds behind a computer screen....no wonder I was leader of a clan. ****.

Anyway, welcome back, I feel like it's been months. Okay, so I just graduated, senior year was a pain in the butt, school and sports and work....bah. I'll have you all know, I make more than minimum wage, which is $7.50 here in Oregon, be jealous rest of the country! (Except Washington.....***king space needled ba**ards....:p

Enough of my rant, just saying I can afford premium if I feel like it!
~Sgt. Spontaneous
~HDS

DarkSideMarth

Smash Journeyman
Kiki's not a douche....just looking for some reps guys :D

HAHA DSM, we've had some history haven't we? Yeah, we need to bring back the clans to where they used to be, dozens of people talking trash, like a bunch of nerds behind a computer screen....no wonder I was leader of a clan. ****.
I agree...remember the war? that was good sh#t...Maybe I should try to bring back up the Heretics again...It'd be a good time to do so, what with the rpg down... you should bring back the Bojinkans again, then we could have another war for all these new people to take part in.
(who won that anyway?)

~DSM

Night Strife Z

Smash Rookie
No one did because almost everyone that was actually still in the bracket like didn't care or forgot so everyone just dropped it I guess, but I swear I would of won the "junior bracket" or whatever it was called. I was level 16 when it ended(thanks to my l33t haxzorz), and I could of gone higher if they didn't stop and I didn't lost motivation.

Ok maybe Kiki isn't a douche......but I still dislike him, and favorite admin/mod goes to McFox. =)

Sgt. Spontaneous

Smash Rookie
Maybe we should get the old clans up and running! I think it would be cool to have more than just 2 clans again, get people pent up over the rpg again :D

~Sgt HDS
(Soon to be Bojinkan leader again)

DarkSideMarth

Smash Journeyman
Hells Yes....
I'll POst up the new Heretic thread Tonight or tommorow morning...
You are now my sworn mortal enemy HDS, you and your (soon to be) Clan of miscreats and wussies. (OH OH OH!!! CLAN TRASH TALK ALREADY?!?!?)

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
Whasup everybody?

I just wanted to post and see how everyone was because my comp was funkyjunky all last week. Every time I tried to post it would freeze and I couldn't so I apologize. I am still here so I just wanted to say whassup Ultima , Ronike , abd everybody. Peace! :chuckle:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Monthly post... still no RPG... blah.

EDIT: We should all Pm Gideon to get him to understand that we want the RPG, because I pmed him about it yesterday and he read it and ignored it. Also, if we do ever manage to get the RPG back, whos up for a clan council thingy, where the clans discuss tourney plans, donations, alliances etc.

Big_Will_16

Smash Cadet
haha yeah we should send him like 25 pages of PM's stating "eyy!!!! we want the RPG up already!!" :laugh: but yeah monthly post and ughh im impatient !!! i never got to level 20 on my old character i was stuck at 17!!! lolz

cba

Smash Master
best?

why? because the best crew must have from 4-6 or 8 not 20 or 16 people.
give me a good reason

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
Whassup dudes & dudetts!

I just wanted to check up on the clan and see if the activity has picked up any. Obviously not 'cause the RPG still isn't up yet. What the heck is taking so long. No offense to those in charge, but this is getting ridiculous. Maybe it will be fixed before I move, I hope. I just wanted to let everyone, especially Ultima , that I am still alive and kicking. If anything new or exciting happens, let me know asap so I can get it figured into my schedule before I move to Gainsville. Chill eveybody!

Tyco

Smash Ace
The RPG was really fun when me and Soroush played, I think soroush was one of the two highest levels or something.

Ultima, i got grounded for approximately 9 months, so that's y you haven't seen me around. After soroush left our smash group it got kinda boring, so i haven't really come back.

Edit: Wanna see something funny when we first started playing the RPG? http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=36450

Ronike

Smash Ace
As this clans co-leader, I implore you all to go and sign this Hopefully it will help get the RPG up soon. Tell your friends to sign it and add it as a line to your sigs as well.

04r

Hyper Edition
NNID
AceinBlack
just in case anyone noticed my absense, I'm back. I don't know what I missed but is there anything in the new?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Not much, but there is a petition to get the RPG up again. There is a link in my previous post. BTW, still alive...

Ronike

Smash Ace
I informally welcome you and at the moment, the only way to rank up is thru posts, but I won't find your rank until the RPG comes back up or Ultima decides to create a new system. Oh, and BTW, Im the coleader. Also, if you havent already please go sign the petition to get the RPG back up.

Top Bottom