• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KLPI's Get Good Smash Bi-Weekly 9/13/14

Ponkapa

Smash Cadet
KLPI's Get Good Smash Bi-Weekly 4, 5/17/2014 at Louisiana Tech
Initial Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/sep-...wl-and-project-m-tournament-ruston-la.367073/

We had a total of:
-27 entrants for Project M
-24 entrants for Brawl

Entry Fee was 2$, end split was 60/30/10 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd respectively.

We adhered to Apex 2014's ruleset, with the modifications listed in the initial thread.

I need mains! Tell me them.
Key: Nothing means they didn't tell me their main (Wahh :yoshi:)
:RANDOM: means they chose random throughout the tournament.

1. Gunner :pikachu2::metaknight: ($28.80)
2. okuser :metaknight: ($14.40)
3. Sneak :sheik: ($4.80)
4. Rodan :popo:
5. Se7en :marth:
5. TxB | Ramsaur
7. Aluran
7. Ben Beach
9. Air Flare
9. Bad
9. Frosti
9. Snacks
13. Carmen Sandiego
13. Chris
13. FLMTL
13. Michael
17. Absol
17. Bennett
17. DBA
17. Dialga
17. IB
17. Kadron
17. Silver
17. Sketchy

1. Sneak :sheik: ($32.40)
2. Ponkapa :yoshi2: ($16.20)
3. Frosti :marth:($5.40)
4. Rodan :falcon::falco::peach:
5. Se7en :sheik:
5. Woots
7. Bestrin
7. Donutt
9. BirdyBirds
9. Ezuka
9. Fax
9. Natho
13. Bad
13. Gunner
13. Michael
13. Swim4Him
17. Air Flare
17. Aluran
17. Carmen Sandiego
17. IB
17. Jacob
17. Joke
17. Matthew
17. TxB | Ramsaur
25. Absol
25. FLMTL
25. Silver

Last edited:

Rodan

Smash Rookie
This was a fun opening tournament for the year and I think bodes well for the hype that is to come. Lot of competitive players and nice people. I can't wait to play with you all again! Oh, my mains were Ice Climbers in Brawl(I played nobody else), and mostly Captain Falcon in P:M, with one match as Peach and one match as Falco.

Shoutouts -

@Frosti Awesome match with you in P:M man, congrats on your win. I'm coming back for that salty run-back, keep sharpening that Marth.

@Woots First Olimar I've played against in P:M, interesting match-up. You surprised me, and what an intense ending! Thank the gods for my rng princess.

@ S -Se7en- A really good game in Brawl man, had fun. Hope to see you at the next one. I saw you play some Falcon in P:M, we gotta get some dittos in.

@Sneakh What a sleek Shiek you got there man, devastated my Falcon. I almost got that second game with Falco though! And then you had to knock me out of losers in Brawl, grrrr! Good matches and congrats on the tournament win, hope to see you at more of these.

@TxB | Ramsaur Thanks for bringing the streaming setup and giving me some vids of myself to watch in Brawl. Already learned a lot. Sucks you couldn't finish your bracket run.

@Okuser Nice Meta-Knight you got there man, had fun playing you. You're a seriously good player. Hope to bring even more of a challenge next time!

And to anyone and everyone else I played, GGs and I can't wait to play you all again! Was a great turn-out and I look forward to the rising skill level as more of these are completed.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
If you are asking about mains I played Marth in Brawl and Sheik in PM.

However I will not be playing with either of them next tourney.

Top Bottom