• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's puff of air

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
Have you ever thought about the little puff of air while Kirby floats being a move xD I can imagine it as a F-air, wouldn't that be great?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I always imagined it as his Nair but his Fair is confirmed to be his triple kick...and honestly I dont think hell have the puff of air...sadly.........

shinzou

Smash Cadet
I was wondering why that wasn't in the first one but, I guess it would be interesting...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'd like to see it as an attack to cancel his "Gliding" (floating) like Meta Knight's sword slash attack. That is, if they let him float like he should, which he probably won't.

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
I wish they made Kirby more unique with moves from his special abilities. Like why not make his Dash attack Wheel ability? Or make him able to glide by transforming into Wing?

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
puff of air/something to cancel glide would both be cool.

Off Topic:
@ZenJestr: Hey! (points at sig, in a good way) thats the skins I made, feel free to use them but I have to ask you a question: What do you think of it? is that fine for a Desktop Countdown Skin or what do you think I should change? Suggestions please.

Random Thing I noticed: Almost everyone has a kirby avatar... Lol

Anyway, i hope that kirby has his puff of air! It's annoying that he doesn't have it now

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
YES, I've been quietly desiring this for some time. It just makes sense, hello Sakurai, that pink puff ball is ur brainchild. Give him the puff he rightly deserves. But make it an additional attack that activates when youstop floating. It'll make Kirby special. Oh yea, make him feel like he does when I play NES Kirby. Not all clunky!

iron blade

Smash Ace
YES, I've been quietly desiring this for some time. It just makes sense, hello Sakurai, that pink puff ball is ur brainchild. Give him the puff he rightly deserves. But make it an additional attack that activates when youstop floating. It'll make Kirby special. Oh yea, make him feel like he does when I play NES Kirby. Not all clunky!
good idea. kirby should do the little puff after his final jump as an extra ability unique to him as well as having it be his neutral aerial a

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
good idea. kirby should do the little puff after his final jump as an extra ability unique to him as well as having it be his neutral aerial a
Kirby's pin wheel is too good.

Would be nice though.

@DarkDeoxys26:
His Dash Attack is the Yoyo spin.

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but it replaced the fireball, and there's barely a reference to an actual YoYo...

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
but wouldn't the puff of air stop his jump and make him fall faster too? that could be a disadvantage

Top Bottom