• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby unlockable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Well in the latest update on Dojo, we see the character select screen, with NO KIRBY!

Do you guys think that you have to unlock kirby? I really don't but this picture gives me second thoughts

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
New people...

OMFG Kirby is unlockable!!!1!!!11!1!!one

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby is one of the main branch. Sakurai wouldn't dare make his main creation unlockable.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
haha yea i was figuring this kind of response, it doesn't make sense for kirby to not be a starter, well whatever you guys didn't have to be so mean >.<

•Col•

Smash Champion
What's with all you people being so harsh? It's obviously NOT a picture from the demo considering: 1. The demo doesn't have Wi-Fi capabilities, and 2. There's a time limit for character picking at the top left.

Although it would be strange, Kirby could be unlockable for all we know...

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
What's with all you people being so harsh? It's obviously NOT a picture from the demo considering: 1. The demo doesn't have Wi-Fi capabilities, and 2. There's a time limit for character picking at the top left.

Although it would be strange, Kirby could be unlockable for all we know...
Sakurai could've edited just for the purpose of showing us an example. I seriously doubt that Sonic will be a starter. Kirby on the other hand, yes.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
It is NOT the starting roster...

and anyway... notice how zelda and Ice climbers aren't in the selection screen but are in the screenshots?? So it's obviously not the REAL roster...

Geist

Smash Master
well its obviously not the actual starting character roster, considering that king dedede isnt in it and hes in the very first event match.

the game is coming soon so well know in a few months.
*runs back to room and waits*

EDIT: yehp basically what Corax King said^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom