• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
King dedede always got to suck kirby in, now kirby will get his revenges

WHAT will kirby gain from sucking on dedede? WHO KNOWS?!?!?

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I don't think he'll get the hammer, because Kirby has his own ****** mallet. Maybe regular B will be a belly slide move, I think Dedede could slide in a couple games. Perhaps Kirby can do a power slide attack?

Little Red Corvette

Smash Apprentice
Obviously, Dedede's neutral B will be a copy of Kirby's without the swallow part, but more range for the actually suck.

MetaKnightRules5

Smash Cadet
We already know what he looks like because they already reveled that in the last picture of the confirmation of DeDeDe but i wonder...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I would hope the Hammer Kirby hat, but we've already seen him wearing a Dedede hat. Bleh.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
King dedede always got to suck kirby in, now kirby will get his revenges

WHAT will kirby gain from sucking on dedede? WHO KNOWS?!?!?
Lol someone else made a topic like this on another fourm and i flamed them not knowing it was a joke ◎_○

XmeX565

Smash Cadet
WHAT THE HECK!?????!!!! KIRBY MY DEAR PATHETIC FRIENDS HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A MEAN THING..??!?!!! KIRBY ( With me controling it) CAN OWN YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM! SO KEEP YOUR MEAN AND STUPID HORRIBLE COMMENTS TO YOUR LITTLE UGLY GROSS SELF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom