• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Infinite Combo

X-DS

Smash Cadet
I was playing Kirby vs Kirby on Shadow Moses Island, and I was on the top part of the stage with the computer Kirby up against one of the walls. With the computer there I was able to infinitely combo them with Kirby's Vulcan Jab, as there was no corner push at all. My high combo in training mode with Kirby is 771 hits :laugh:

Smash Ace
hmmm... video?
if that's true then Kirby's going to **** like he did in SSB64.
=2007=

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Was on the computer difficulty lvl 1? was this in training mode?

maybe if the computer didn't know how to react it would just take the hits...

X-DS

Smash Cadet
hmmm... video?
if that's true then Kirby's going to **** like he did in SSB64.
=2007=
Nope, sorry. I don't have any way to take video.

Was on the computer difficulty lvl 1? was this in training mode?

maybe if the computer didn't know how to react it would just take the hits...
The first time it happened I was playing against the computer, and it was either level 3 or 4. Then I went into Training Mode to see if I could recreate it. I have yet to try it against a human opponent though.

S2

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm guessing you should try this with a real person who is DIing.

In Melee, the training mode would tell you things are "Combos" when they weren't. Because in a real match the opponent would DI out right away.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
IIRC, Brawl has "more" DI than Melee. IE, it is easier to DI attacks.

S_N_O_W

Smash Rookie
even if it is an infinite combo i dont think n e one wood b happy if all u did was do that aha

P.S stu yer sig is funny aha

Izmo

Smash Cadet
Tried it out, and my brother simply DI'd towards me a bit to push me away, then DI'd away and got out of it. I racked up a respectable amount of damage though, so it's not all bad :D

We tried it with him as King Dedede, Snake, and Lucas, just to get a few different takes on the situation. ^^

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Well if you got a good rythm with the Vulcan Jabs you can keep it goin without no interuptions for the longest, yet that against a computer. Their are several combos that can be pulled off against a computer, yet a real opponent wouldn't continue to make the obvious move to allow your combos to go to high.

chAvo

Smash Cadet
I was playing Kirby vs Kirby on Shadow Moses Island, and I was on the top part of the stage with the computer Kirby up against one of the walls. With the computer there I was able to infinitely combo them with Kirby's Vulcan Jab, as there was no corner push at all. My high combo in training mode with Kirby is 771 hits :laugh:
i'm sorry but the infinite you're describing is not possible since the walls on the top part of the stage crumble rather fast, and i do get corner push, i don't want to call u a liar but....idk what to tell ya.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
There's alot of talk about rapid kick/punches becoming infinites if you get them against the wall. Apparently you can escape it by DIing forward to push your opponent back, and then back and up to escape the hits and/or air dodge out.

Top Bottom