• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Hats / Newest One : Dedede, November 4th, i'm late

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
This thread is the compilation of all kirby hats that are announced on the dojo. This idea came when I have seen the dedede hat on the dojo. Here they are, enjoy :)

1. King Dedede

Really cool but all photoshops of dedede kirby hat were like that, it's sad. But it's cool.

2. Ice Climbers

Like the old one but there is the details of Brawl, it's ok.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Hmm hasn't this thread been done before? Oh well

Here's the old Ice climber hat

Don't know if your listing these as well, but you never know some of the old Kirby hats might be changed.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I could've sworn I've seen this thread before...
Oh yeah, now I remember.
IT4S ON TEH SAEM PAGE!

Sorry dude, no offense but... You're a little *really* late with this news...

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
You forgot the Ice Climbers one... and I think there's a thread about this already, though, admittedly, as the hats begin to pile up, a thread with this precise purpose may be useful.

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
I wish kirby was in the demo, would have been cool. Anyway, quick question to anyone reading my post, do you think that if kirby sucks in Nana this time around he'll get a pink ice climbers costume?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You should list the hats in reverse order, with the newest revealed hat on top. That way people don't see the same, old hat every time they open the thread.

Top Bottom