• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Hat speculation thread

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
This is for speculation of Kirby's new hats. Here's what I think:

Diddy Kong: Diddy's Nintendo hat, maybe ears
Lucas: Hair
Ike: Hair and Headband
Wario: Wario Helmet and nose
Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard: Hats (like his Pikachu hat)
Snake: Headband and 5 o clock shadow
Dedede: Dedede's hat (seen in Dedede's screenshots)
Meta Knight: Mask
Sonic: ???
Pit: Hair
Zamus: ???

KindKing

Smash Cadet
For Sonic he will prob look like a mini sonic with blue Kirby features

He will have to have wings for pit and a toga. He will probably lose his normal flying ability while he is Pit and use the wings.

Zero Suit Samus just a blue suit

Rakath

Smash Ace
Here are my thoughts:

Meta Knight: Kirby's Tornado hat from the Kirby games. While not a direct link to Meta Knight, it is a direct reference to his B move and they are from Kirbyverse.

0S Samus: Blue body cover with the glowy diamonds on his back.

Sonic: Mewtwo style transformation (spineback)

Snake: I'd come up with something, but I'm too distracted by the idea of Kirby with grenades.

Diddy: Fur + Hat (Hat replacing the DK Cowlick)

Lucas: Hair if Ness got rubbed outta Brawl, Ness's hat otherwise. Akin to Kirby's Zelda hat being that of Young Zelda from OoT.

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
Kirby needs teeth when he eats Wario. Wario's standard B is the bite. It'll be a bit tough for him to use the attack without teeth :o

Its a pretty funny visual image to imagine Kirby with Wario teeth

Darkurai

Smash Master
Kirby needs teeth when he eats Wario. Wario's standard B is the bite. It'll be a bit tough for him to use the attack without teeth :o

Its a pretty funny visual image to imagine Kirby with Wario teeth
I'd love to see your source for this, since Wario wasn't in the demo, and his standard B wasn't stated on the site.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It just now occurred to me that this information wasn't released at E for All.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman

These pics are from my Brawl Countdown Thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119723
I was wondering if someone would bring those up, who made those anyways?

My favs from that have to be Skull Kid Kirby, Nights Kirby, and Sakurai Kirby :laugh:

And about the actual thread... I'm thinking Kirby's "Ivysaur hat" will just be a Bulbasaur bulb on his head, as awkward as that'd look. Other than that I think most of them are pretty obvious. Meta Kirby is gonna be interesting heh...

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to see your source for this, since Wario wasn't in the demo, and his standard B wasn't stated on the site.
Its not confirmed, but there's quite a lot of evidence supporting it being a special. And since we already know his B> and Bv, and a Bite would hardly help with recovery, standard B is the most logical spot.

We've seen him do the Bite attack in both mid-air, and on the ground. The ground one was in his character profile, the air one was in the WarioWare stage update. Having 2 standard attacks with the exact same animation would be really lame, and I doubt they'd do it. But you can use specials in the air and on the ground.

We also saw him use that same attack to eat Snake's grenade (actually eat it, not just cancel it) in Snake's intro video. Its not impossible for that to be an effect of a regular attack, but it seems much more likely as a special. And the Wario sound clip for Shadow Moses Island seems to alude to some sort of poison effect or something. Again, seems more like something they'd use for a special than just for a normal attack.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Zero suit kirby could be a little scary...

What about Ivysaur? Just a bulb on his head?

royinator

Smash Cadet
Its not confirmed, but there's quite a lot of evidence supporting it being a special. And since we already know his B> and Bv, and a Bite would hardly help with recovery, standard B is the most logical spot.

We've seen him do the Bite attack in both mid-air, and on the ground. The ground one was in his character profile, the air one was in the WarioWare stage update. Having 2 standard attacks with the exact same animation would be really lame, and I doubt they'd do it. But you can use specials in the air and on the ground.

We also saw him use that same attack to eat Snake's grenade (actually eat it, not just cancel it) in Snake's intro video. Its not impossible for that to be an effect of a regular attack, but it seems much more likely as a special. And the Wario sound clip for Shadow Moses Island seems to alude to some sort of poison effect or something. Again, seems more like something they'd use for a special than just for a normal attack.
wow you make wario's bite sound awesome

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Zamus could be left with just a ponytail.

Like Marth and Roy only got their hair with the copy.

Crescendolls

Smash Cadet
Zamus probably would be just her ponytail + gun whip. Kirby is too round for the suit.
What about Zelda? There isn't a kid version for TP (Kirby used the kid version of Zelda in Melee). Kirby seems too short to have her hair, but it's possible.
Sonic is more than likely blue with the sonic spikes and ears (and most likely the shoes change)
Pit is probably hair and laurel...maybe even wings (it would be cute to see)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Lol! tennisthelife, way to steal my un-thundered-as-of-yet thunder...

After seeing in the K.Rool support thread they need a K.Rool Kirby hat, I drew one and, enjoying the feeling of drawing Kirby again SO MUCH, that I thought a project I could do would be to draw Kirby's newcomer Brawl hats; but now I see you've already taken care of a lot of them... lol!

I guess I get stuck with the hard ones to fill in the gaps, eh? (Pokemon hats are gonna FUN to draw... lol)

Only other thing would be the metaknight kirby - all that gear is just a little overbearing - I think they might keep it to just the mask and sword, or just the cape and sword. (After all, it can't hurt Kirby to hold a copy of Metaknight's sword - he doesn't do anything with his arms but grab anyways :D)

XACE-K

Smash Master
**** good job.

One thing: Who is the one between Bomberman and Pit? PKMN Trainer?

And who is between Midna and MEta Knight?
Between Meta knight and Midna is Mr.Resseti. I would tell what all of them are but I don't feel like it.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
A snake kirby will have the bandana and the face hair like the ganondolf kirby from melee. Also the same with ike but minus the face hair and just the blue hair.

Chepe

Smash Lord
For Meta Knight I only see Kirby donning the mask. However, his eyes could be white in that dark eye section, so as to distinguish him from Meta Knight more. Ah, I dont think he will have the sword or cape. Marth and Roy Kirby copies never held the sword until he attacked, and seeing as Meta Kirby wont ever slash...

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

These pics are from my Brawl Countdown Thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119723
Avatar, Andy, Bomberman, Bowser Jr, Claus, Diddy
Oni Link, Genoi, Ike, Jigglypuff, Dedede, Krystal
Lip, Lucario, Lucas, Sakurai, Megaman, Meowth
MetaKnight, Resetti, Midna, Nights, Olimer, Olimer again
Paper Mario, Pit, Ray MK 01, Rayman, Ridley, Skull Kid
Snake, Snake again, Sonic, Tails, Tom Nook, Vaati
Wario, Fox, Zero.

I hate Meta-Knights as Kirby is supposed to look similar not exactly the same.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
The kirby hats are great, but with metaknight, I reakon just the cape or something like that...

Top Bottom