• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby down+b idea.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
What do you guys think about his knock back/damage scaling with how high you are when you transform?

The higher you are from the ground when you initially transform, the more damage and knock back you'll do if you hit someone.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
What do you guys think about his knock back/damage scaling with how high you are when you transform?

The higher you are from the ground when you initially transform, the more damage and knock back you'll do if you hit someone.
I don't know, he's a falling heavy object. Good punishment for opponents who are slow enough to get hit by it from a distance.

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it should be touched. It does what it needs to do. Stone, Fireball, and Cutter dash are all good mobility options. One of Kirby's main weakness was his lack of mobility, and it was addressed.

Stone is much faster in every aspect than it was before, and has armor. It does not also need killing potential.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
I don't think it should be touched. It does what it needs to do. Stone, Fireball, and Cutter dash are all good mobility options. One of Kirby's main weakness was his lack of mobility, and it was addressed.

Stone is much faster in every aspect than it was before, and has armor. It does not also need killing potential.
Thats true, good point. I recant my proposition.

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Makes sense to me, since that's how real physics would work. But then again, this is Project: M, physics kind of takes the backseat in favor of balancing.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I am in favor of making stone an attack used for killing again. It makes a lot more sense than hammer, which seems to be very overpowered (although I enjoy that since I am Kirby main).

Jethroo

Smash Journeyman
When people are looking out for stone it is much harder to hit with than hammer. On some character you can hit them straight up in the air with stone and be close enough to Uair for a kill which i like. Kind of like foxes up throw to up air.

Last edited:

RecklessGreen

Smash Rookie
To be honest, it's still too slow. It needs to be faster to catch your opponents off guard. They can see it coming from a mile away.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Speed is fine bro, if anything its too fast. You're using rock wrong if they can see it coming.

Top Bottom