• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Color Suggestions

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Alright, so we all love Kirby. How could you not, he's a smiling puff ball. I'm a little surprised that Kirby didn't recieve any extra colors seeing as Kirby can literally have about 20 different colors in his games.

This is just a place to suggest his most popular color choices for the PMBR to see what would induce the most hype. I've already seen Carbon being suggested and I wouldn't mind seeing Grape, Chocolate or Snow colored Kirby.

If you've never seen the different colors of Kirby, here's the list:

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Spray_Paint

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I like his purple color from Air Ride:

It wouldn't take much artistic interpretation since we can already see how it looks in 3D. Plus purple is already the (un)official color of Project M.

Carbon probably stands out the most out of the rest of his colors, and I wouldn't mind if Snow replaced his current monochrome grey scheme (although I don't expect them to remove anything). Chocolate (or brown from Air Ride) is probably the only other one that's not too similar to an existing color.

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
Is Yarn Kirby even possible? If so, jump on that PMBR
Also, Carbon and Cherry have always been personal favorites.
Prince_Fluff.jpg

BTW, if yarn Kirby's possible, why not prince fluff?

EDIT: Wow, that's larger than I intended...

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Oh right, I forgot to even respond to your request. The PMBR are only doing alternate costumes that are the character itself i.e. no Shadow costume for Sonic so Prince Fluff probably wouldn't work out. Yarn Kirby sounds cool though

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
They should consider looking at Kirby Squeak Squad for more color variations. That game had 14 nice ones, if I say so myself.

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
They should consider looking at Kirby Squeak Squad for more color variations. That game had 14 nice ones, if I say so myself.
Love your signature :)and I honestly prefer the Amazing Mirror colors (though there's not much difference lol)

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Carbon is mandatory, and I'd really like them to give him the dark blue Maskless Meta Knight palette as well. I would prefer the costume on MK himself, but that likely wouldn't work for character differentiation reasons.

Beethro

Smash Cadet
NNID
dernCereal
3DS FC
2621-3736-4780
in amazing mirror i definitely always went carbon emerald and chocolate, grape, and lavender look pretty cool too id be delighted for any of them to make it 8)

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
I would love to have a dark colored Kirby, like Shadow Kirby. There's so many light colored Kirbys. We should get at least one more dark colored one.

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
Here are 5 ideas:
1. Brown Kirby
2. Purple Kirby
3. Cherry Kirby
4. Shadow Kirby
5. Meta Knight Kirby

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
...really? Just because someone asks for a black kirby doesn't mean it's a racist comment. There's a time and place for **** like this, and now is nowhere near the time or the place.
Jesus Christ it was a joke.

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
Jesus Christ it was a joke.
Sorry about that. Your comment didn't come across as one. I was really rather stressed that day. A lot of crap at school, with biblical studies and what not. My apologies for jumping at you like that.

Last edited:

MrDrJacob

Smash Rookie
NNID
MisterJacob
It'd be super nice if there was a green Kirby that didn't have the clashy orange feet. Though that's just nitpick. A purple Kirby would be nice as well.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Since Yoshi was given his Sunshine colors as well as the unlockable black and white colors from Yoshi's Story I'm honestly surprised Kirby didn't get his purple and brown colors from Air Ride.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Seriously, Kirby needs more colors. Im optimistic that he'll get some, but here are the ones im hoping for since these are most likely the ones that'll get in if any color gets in.
1. Purple
2. Brown
3. Black/Dark/Shadow/Carbon/etc. (You know what i mean)
4. Melee Kirby's green (doesn't have to replace Brawl Kirby's green)
5. Possibly yarn or MK kirby for alt costume.

Shakur22

Smash Rookie
i know it cant happen but i really like the way kirby looks when he swaps powers with G&W

Top Bottom