• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Kingz Court Presents ~ Battle Royale III: Aftermath! $800 Guaranteed Payout!!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Hey we are at the venue... please bring set ups!!

We need tvs/wiis/brawl/gamecubes/melee/memory cards.

There is parking lot next to the Days Inn.. there's an upper level and a lower level.

The parking lot has a sign next to it that says "private parking" or "customer parking" (something like that)... It IS OK that you park there.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
melon mav and berserker should be heading over soon with a few setups ^_^

I'm bringing a wii with melee and brawl, and I'll be there in a little while

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Somehow, I lost my Brawl disc... =(

But, I'm still bringing Melee/Cube + 2 TVs. So, if anyone can bring just a Wii/Cube with game, but not a TV, do it and we can setup-teamup.

M@v

Subarashii!
DubZ(5 teams)
1.Vex izumi
2.Umbra rev
3.Nasty smurf

Singles(24? entrants)
1.Vex
2.Umbra
3:Izumi
4.Berserker
5.Tkck
5.Smurf

Mid tier singles(13 entrants)
1.M@v(split)
1.Smurf(split)
3.Berserker

Full results whenever nasty makes thread.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
you forgot the most important event!
Melee Singles:
1. Jmoan
2. Umbra
3. idk melon I think

anyway, this was an awesome tournament, thanks for hosting it guys!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
It was like $20 or something lollll

would have happened if he showed up, but it was just a little thing we threw together for fun, all local players

M@v

Subarashii!
It was given out as checks. All events minus singles was cash on the spot. I saw everyone get their checks.

falco03

Smash Lord
naw i wasnt i actually got in a car accident And it was there fault and got a little injured.

time to collect my money but i wish i took first here or split with vex or sumish

_umbra_

Smash Champion
^aaaaah i never got to play you :(

everyone said you were really good too

alsooooo results thread please ^_^

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Holy ****@payout for such little amount of people who attended.
lmao.. hey i said it was GUARANTEED so ppl should have come. Triple Tamp Athletics delivers and they want to host a huge 2 day tourney in philly sometime in june/july with something like a guaranteed $2000 payout for brawl singles alone.

@ROBFOX... you really impressed me.. i loved that fox, but yeah, you need some mk practice. haha.

Results thread will be up either late tonight or early tomorrow. Smurf has the tio file so i need to get the full results from him.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lmao.. hey i said it was GUARANTEED so ppl should have come. Triple Tamp Athletics delivers and they want to host a huge 2 day tourney in philly sometime in june/july with something like a guaranteed $2000 payout for brawl singles alone.
YESSS!! Please do, I'll fully support, come, and help hype it. This time, we'll fully be on each others side ;)

Robfox

Smash Lord

@ROBFOX... you really impressed me.. i loved that fox, but yeah, you need some mk practice. haha.

Results thread will be up either late tonight or early tomorrow. Smurf has the tio file so i need to get the full results from him.

lol thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate it alot.
nd lol I beat every MK I came across except Smurf nd Izumi (who R both chill *** dudes)
No johns Izumi beat me. I got too comfortable after takin out his TL lol
I was savin this for S/Os but I gotta say it. Dex is nice, but I pretty much threw our set nd I think he noticed wen I didn't camp nd ran N2 every. Srry Dex I wanted 2 play U but I had a 2 hr drive, it was gettin dark through the mountains, nd only 1 light works on our vehicle. Maybe next time bruh

Dobs1007

Smash Ace

Should host some melee :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
smurf namesearch

and upload the damn results

i forget what place I got so I want to check, it was like 53rd, right?

Top Bottom