• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede amiibo™ Discussion

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Maybe Nintendo release some more Kirby-franchise amiibos if they release a new Kirby game, like how they are releasing Wool Yoshi Amiibos for Yoshi's wooly world.

I would have loved to have a clay Dedede from Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.
I would absolutely love Kirby series Amiibo-plushes personally. Whilst I typically only buy Amiibos of characters I particularly like right now, I would honestly buy the entire set of those, if they were to issue them.

Also, I sincerely apologise in advance if anyone dies of cuteness overload from this...

Last edited:

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Got mine a few days ago, training is progressing... he's learned to tilt gordos but very rarely tries to follow up downthrows, despite being taught that constantly. =(

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Got mine a few days ago, training is progressing... he's learned to tilt gordos but very rarely tries to follow up downthrows, despite being taught that constantly. =(
Mine has an issue with not going for moves or follow-ups that should obviously kill an opponent at a given percentage, even though he otherwise mimics my fighting-style fairly well. Perhaps the Dedede Amiibos get blind-spots for these things? :laugh:

Texfone

Smash Cadet
NNID
Texfone
Got mine yesterday, The amiibo itself is amazing, apparantly I trained him well because I can't beat him anymore, and he can wipe out any level 9 CPU no problem. I think though, that he's too used to omega stages, because he seems kinda awkward when put on a regular stage. Also yesterday, I was lucky enough to find Ness AND Silver Mario, all three in the same store.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I have a Fox McCloud Amiibo who used to get quite upset by large stages as I didn't train him enough on them early on; He would actually freak out and simply suicide off of them after briefly pointlessly messing around and not even trying to fight - he had a real problem with both the 3DS and Wii U versions of Gaur Plain, and he seriously didn't like Palutena's Temple in the Wii U version. For a while, he came across as kind of neurotic, even, as he also started doing this any time he encountered a stage that he'd never seen before. :laugh:

The good thing is, they don't stop learning even after they hit Level 50, so you can train it out of them.

Top Bottom