• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kids making $! Join the Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Hey guys pokemongeof here. My dad and my sister are part of an incredible company that is extremely successful! Here is a message from my dad regarding an opportunity of a lifetime! All are welcome!

A job opportunity of all ages. Building a team of successful entrepreneurs! No experience necessary. You just need to be motivated and ready to learn.

If you are looking for a part time cash opportunity or a way to make serious money, this can be done right away. This is part of a Health and Wealthness company.

You will be part of a team that will be with you, train you and show you the way to success.
Please check this out! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Leave your cell phone number or Skype number with your name and we will contact you to discuss in details what this is all about!

Razi - YPR professionals.

FYI
(Successful Wall Street Entrepeneur - 25 years)
(Company is the fastest growing in the US).
Well, thats my dad’s message. Leave your phone number or Skype contact and my dad will give you further details.

Also, this is not a spam. :p

Skype details:
Razi (aka my dad) rshlapak.tgs

Pokemongeof: pokemongeof

Pritch

Smash Lord
This sounds very much like when I worked in retail and amway reps would come by and attempt to "save" us from our awful jobs. Even though they were right about the retail gig, becoming the latest stone in someone else's pyramid is a pretty stupid way to escape.

SMOE

Smash Rookie
Hear that guys? He says it's not a pyramid scheme. That TOTALLY means we can trust Mr. Shady Internet Man now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom