• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Icarus and Meta Knight

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
Pleese do not speculate of whether charecters are offensive or defensive cause we all know what happens to those treads right *laughtrack*

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
um, I don't really understand this topic. So basically you're saying "who's cooler, Pit or metaknight."

Not really feeling the "war" here.
Come now Zeela, he's just trying to spice up things around here. Besides, didn't you see the first trailor? They are so rivals!

Anyways, I'm picking Pit over that shrimp Meta. Meta's cool and all, but Pit looks like the angel of death. Too bad he doesn't sound like it though...

Noa.

Smash Master
Pit will definetly beat Meta-Knight! *Types this while listening to Pit's stage song, Pit background and Pit icon.*

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely siding with Pit. My friend is going to be using Meta-Knight and I don't want to use the same character as him. And Kid Icarus is such an awesome series that needs a revival.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I bet in the SSE Pit will battle metaknight or something, since well Kirby will be busy with Dedede Im guessing, Pit can take one MK...

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
I'm trying to convince my friend to not use Meta, since he likes slow powerful guys. and Meta does NOT have a basic sword at all, it's some kind of super mega sword, that kirby eventually uses in the Amazing Mirror. So... toga wearing swordfighters ftl.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Im with Pit. But my friend will also main Pit. I am trying to convince him to be some1 else...

Black/Light

Smash Master
Humm, so Im not that different it seems.

I find it interesting how many people here use someone as to not use the same char as their friend. I did that in melee. . . which is why I started using Falco and not Fox. Friend use to kick my butt with Sheik and Fox but I got good with Falco and bamm. . .he never got past me again:p

But ya, I do agree that Pitt and Mr bat wings seem to be rivals. First the trailer where MK come out of nowhere and kicks everyone's a** and Pitt comes to stop him. Than we see that MK''s ship has something to do with the great evil in SSE well Pitt jumps at the chance to help Mario.

Very interesting. . .funny, my friend told me he knew I would pick Pitt the second I saw him and I assumed he would pick MK or Zero.

Im with Pitt till I play the game. May change my mind.:p

smashvillain18

Smash Cadet
Nice thread you have here. Pit is going to be a beast. And he's a starter too? Nice FS, but it can be avoided with the right timing though. Gonna enjoy fighting as him, as well all the characters in brawl. Who knows who's gonna show up. Hopefully, we can all find a place to trade wii codes. If you want to, please save me as a friend and leave me your wii code in a note. I'll reply with my code.

TheMirrorTwin

Smash Cadet
I am Siding with Pit. My evil brother has already told me that he is a MK fan, therefore I told him that I would be pit and kick his but. Sibling rival getting intense! Brawl will rock! :p

p.s. Before it was Link (me) vs. young link (him). ....... very interesting matches.........

Black/Light

Smash Master
It seems that most of you guys are siding with Pit to face off against a rival with Meta-Knight.
Seems like it;)

More things pointing to a rivality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKYL1_yl0Ro&eurl=http://www.brawlcentral.com/
(Is it just me or those anyone else think MK and Pitt said the same thing for this tunt? Sounds like they both said "Sota")

Pretty clear that ever sence the first trailer they have both been interacting together like rivals atleast imo. I think thats why soo many of us see them as such. One is a short, dark and shadey character with bat wings and one sword (can 3+ jump and glide) and the other is a young, happy go lucky angel child who has 2 swords/ daggers and a projectile light arrow (can also 3+ jump and glide). They seem to be on completly different sides of the coin in personality and appearance yet their stats are alot alike.

Good a racking up damage, fast, tricky in the air but neither has many heavy kill moves and both are on the lighter side. They seem like the type of characters you would love to see go at it with each other in a full blown, all out brawl on pro levels. It's like, they both seem like a match off each other at this point. I want to see some good Pitt and MK fights as much as I want to see some good PT v Pika (Trainer v wild pokemon) or Bowser (all reptile brawl) fights. They just seem to go together :p

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
Since i am totally a future Pitmainer, i have to say that Pit is infinitly cooler, to a certain extent, but i also want to 2nd main MK, because of his uber fast moves and his awesome sword, but overall i definitely say Pit!!!! :)

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
Since i am totally a future Pit mainer, i have to say that Pit is infinitly cooler, to a certain extent, but i also want to 2nd main MK, because of his uber fast moves and his awesome sword, but overall i definitely say Pit!!!! :)

Top Bottom