• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Cat Support Thread!

-KW-

Smash Apprentice

Kid Cat for Brawl!

His theme is in the game... While he's not as possible as Villager, who knows?

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
The AC Music, genius.

He's a character iN AC:WW. He should be in Brawl because he's awesome.

Nitesever

Smash Cadet
I assuem bumping is allowed, but if it's not, sorry. :/
Not allowed ^.^
Some administrators apparently think that people would use it to increase their number of posts to increase their rank "unfairly". Lol.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Y'know who has more potential? That guilliver bird thing who has visited Hyrule and Mushroom kingdom.

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
Not allowed ^.^
Some administrators apparently think that people would use it to increase their number of posts to increase their rank "unfairly". Lol.
Truthfully, i don't give a rat's *** about my post count. I just wanted to revive it. XD

Y'know who has more potential? That guilliver bird thing who has visited Hyrule and Mushroom kingdom.
Who the hell?

S2

Smash Lord
Agreed.

Sorry TC, but this character is one of the least prominent characteres in Animal Crossing. Basically anyone in the cast is a better choice than he is.

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
Actually, since K.K Rider and Tom Nook are apart of the Smashville stage, that leaves them as non-character.

Go K.K Rider! Is the AC music on the Dojo. Kid Cat's theme is Go K.K Rider!.

He's the 2nd most likely. (here's to hoping Villager will get deconfirmed. :p)

Top Bottom