• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ShadowDragon is the only black Kirby main that counts, though.

Just kidding.

But I mis the guy :urg: I see him online every so often, and we still play on wifi occasionally XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☠
... I always thought Jiovanni was a girl.

No offense.
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
What about me? I have a lot of female avatars, sigs, and favorite characters in video games seems to be chibi, lolis, or gothic lolita. But if you saw me in person, you would think you would be talking to a whole different person. XD

Also Black Wii-Mote, & Classy Controller to match me being... black, (well mostly black since I'm a mix breed of different races).

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
What's talking like your black...?
Im guessing A1 meant a ghetto accent, since ghettos are stereotypes of black people and other 'lower-standard people' who live in USA (like us latins... It's true, and I'm proud of it, people viewing us as bad-*****, hohoho!)... It's like 'cheerleader girls' accent, or 'irish drunkard' accent, or 'middle east terrorist' accent... Just stereotypes.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
What's talking like your black...?
Im guessing A1 meant a ghetto accent, since ghettos are stereotypes of black people and other 'lower-standard people' who live in USA (like us latins... It's true, and I'm proud of it, people viewing us as bad-*****, hohoho!)... It's like 'cheerleader girls' accent, or 'irish drunkard' accent, or 'middle east terrorist' accent... Just stereotypes.
Yea, that's what I meant, using stereotypical phrases. Sorry for being unclear (and if I offended anyone).

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
☠
... I always thought Jiovanni was a girl.

No offense.
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
It's the internetz I guess, I exude masculinity irl

this offends most black ppl.

-Ran

Smash Master
I know Jiovanni in real life. She's a hottie. She shouldn't post pictures she finds in other people's facebooks online. I think Curlz would be offended if he knew you posted his picture. =/

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh god oh man oh geez. No stereotypes/other dumb crap please. Kirby boards are very sensitive and we should avoid that drama before it starts.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh god oh man oh geez. No stereotypes/other dumb crap please. Kirby boards are very sensitive and we should avoid that drama before it starts.
Who said "best Kirby" and "nation" in the same sentence?! :grrr:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Naw, it's not a stereotype. It's the truth.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Who said "best Kirby" and "nation" in the same sentence?! :grrr:
hahah Exactly what I was thinking....

and humans are sensitive. That word isn't limited to just the Kirby Boards.
But anyway.... Whoever is going to pound 4, we're taking pics together...I wanna meet as much people as possible while I'm almost a half a day away from home. I'll more than likely be wearing red...and people say I resemble Will Smith so look for me. Better yet... Just look for a group of Minorities yelling "God Kais!!!" or East Coast Sucks...haha..:laugh:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
hahah Exactly what I was thinking....

and humans are sensitive. That word isn't limited to just the Kirby Boards.
But anyway.... Whoever is going to pound 4, we're taking pics together...I wanna meet as much people as possible while I'm almost a half a day away from home. I'll more than likely be wearing red...and people say I resemble Will Smith so look for me. Better yet... Just look for a group of Minorities yelling "God Kais!!!" or East Coast Sucks...haha..:laugh:
I'll be wearing a hat with the word "Kewkky" etched into it.

... I hope it's enough for people to tell it's me.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I really wish I could go. I wasn't going in the first place cause I have to work.

Y'all should come to Whobo in April. It's Texas' national tournament. :D

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
kirby board: minorities are where its at

srsly, sometime i feel like im the only caucasian in a sea of japanese people and japanese wannabees (no offense if that offended anybody)

and the kirby board is like a bastion of sanity and...non-japanese-ness?

except for bunny
<3 bunny

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm so sick of hearing Christmas music.

ajgdfigfdjgareiogj

And the last episode of There Will Be Brawl should have been out 12 hours ago.

Then it was delayed to noon PST instead of noon EST. So it should have been out 9 hours ago.
I went to work at that time, expecting to come back and watch it.
It's STILL not up.

I went over a friend's house and Barlwed. He plays Sonic.
Sonic isn't fun to play against, no matter what character you are :/
He's always on the other side of the stage, waiting for you to make a move. And you can't combo him because he's kinda floaty and he has teh Spring.

I destroyed him with Toon Link though, lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm so sick of hearing Christmas music.
Hear more, or Santa is going to kick your ***. )=<

I went over a friend's house and Barlwed. He plays Sonic.
Sonic isn't fun to play against, no matter what character you are :/
He's always on the other side of the stage, waiting for you to make a move. And you can't combo him because he's kinda floaty and he has teh Spring.

I destroyed him with Toon Link though, lol.
That would depend on what type of Sonic. The one's that do nothing but Spin > Dash > F-Air or B-Air or U-Air > Repeat, or the one's that fake spin dash into a grab.... you know what I mean. =P

Did you choose Red Toon Link?

Top Bottom