• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Our current goal is to get more than 5,000 post before the end of the year, go go go go! Ok, without spam or short post. =P
Impossible >_>. Don't we have the lowest post count as far as GDs go? I would LIKE to make the Over 9000 joke in this thread as well, you know :lick:.

It MUST have spam. GDs are just like that :S. Also, I must have 500 post count by the end of the summer, and I DO get +1 post count everytime I say something here ;).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Shhh, that's a secret, not everyone knows this, and you have to not make it obvious. =P

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
How many posts does this thread have after this one?

In all seriousness, the only way people can register for Pound4 is online, and you guys have until New Year's Eve to register... Less than 2 weeks! Come on guys, time's running out! And it's online ONLY! Tell all of your other visited character boards to register online before New Year's eve, or else they're out of the tourney! ... AND we only have 57 registered players so far!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
As the new emperor of Dreamland, I would like to take this oportunity to claim the title of world's best Kirby.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I bet no other Kirby main would dare to go to Pound4 and get his pride ripped from them, due to me showing off my Kirby prowess and deep knowledge of the game... Obviously, you guys have no chance of beating me, the Best Kirby in the WORLD, and you guys know it!

Pfft, not even gonna show to Pound cuz of the sound beating I'll hand over to all of you... You guys should be ashamed!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wish I have enough money spend, but I don't feel like paying for a tourney that's the amount of buying a video game, and I'm broke as it is. =/

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I bet no other Kirby main would dare to go to Pound4 and get his pride ripped from them, due to me showing off my Kirby prowess and deep knowledge of the game... Obviously, you guys have no chance of beating me, the Best Kirby in the WORLD, and you guys know it!

Pfft, not even gonna show to Pound cuz of the sound beating I'll hand over to all of you... You guys should be ashamed!
Haha... I love this guy No homo...

And yea...People please register for Brawl... Melee is ****** us in attendance...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I wish I have enough money spend, but I don't feel like paying for a tourney that's the amount of buying a video game, and I'm broke as it is. =/
Yeaaah, from what I've been reading from your posts, you do seem like in a bit of an economic problem... So, you're excused from my all-powerful pro-ness showcasing of epic Kirby skills, but no one else is! Bahahahaha!
man, this is fun

Ladybug

Smash Lord

I'll just go Marth...

Bwahahaha get *****! :D

Texas was going to go... And then most of us moved to Veridian City in February because of the lack of Brawl attendence.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
In all truthfulness, I'm not afraid of any Marths
I dare you to bring that Marth to Pound4! We'll see how that little girl can beat my AMAZING Kirby! YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. :grrr:
Well, if everyone's moving to Viridian7, OBVIOUSLY no one will go to Pound, since no Brawl players will be wanting to help fill the attendance up. Try and force people to go there, and tell them that international players will be going and expecting a huge scene of Brawl/Melee players to back up their claims of "best Smash nation"... I know I don't want my $400-$500 spent already on the tourney to be in vain... That's too much money, and I will forever hate this community if nothing happens, seriously.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'd go to Pound 4 if I still lived in Connecticut.

But I don't so lol no thx kk ^_^ desu

There's a tourney near Indianapolis on Saturday.
I want to go, but it's my mom's birthday.
And I just found that the last episode of There Will Be Brawl might be released on Friday.
This makes me want to stay home to watch it.

.....o _O

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

And yea...People please register for Brawl... Melee is ****** us in attendance...
Melee is a better game, I only play brawl cuz Kirby is playable.

I'll just go Marth...

Bwahahaha get *****! :D

Texas was going to go... And then most of us moved to Veridian City in February because of the lack of Brawl attendence.
wait do u play l4d and l4d2?

edit: me as luigi:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think it would safer be for me to assume everyone is black from now on if I don't know what they look like XD

nice Luigi costume.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Nice costume, but you should intergrate the dark green fabric on the hat (where the L rests) better with the shape of the hat, its kinda sticking out.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I would laugh pretty hard if pound 4 turns out to be a regional with ±100 attendants.

Except it would be bad for Kewwky :( I'd go if it didn't cost me near a thousand dollars to get there.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It would be bad indeed, I don't think I'd ever go to USA for another tourney again.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Almost everyone that mains Kirby is black. Why? I have no idea. xD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm latinoamerican. Puertorrican.

My dad is pseudo-black and my mom is white. Iunno, just call me Kewkky.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I am Japanese. And Hawaiian. I don't main Kirby anymore either, so I'm not sure if I count. There are so many minority Pikachu players, lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ah the scenes from Kirby of the Stars: Devil Kirby, I always love that episode.

I always main my favorite character from the series I like the most, which is Kirby, Mario, and Fire Emblem games.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Almost everyone that mains Kirby is black. Why? I have no idea. xD
Marios too.

I'm just waiting to be sure we have a hotel room 1st... Speaking of which...

Alrighty... Then... We could probably get DJ and his buds... cause I know that they wanted to room with us... and that will make the price much easier... I already have My Pound 4 registration taken care of... Now I just gotta get the Greyhound ish... and I guess I am good to go...I can't wait..
Is this for sure? Again, I want to make sure I have people to split the hotel costs before I go.
(also, I know I'm taking a Greyhound to Cbus and Scribz will pick me up there. Maybe he can pick you up too?)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm just waiting to be sure we have a hotel room 1st... Speaking of which..

Is this for sure? Again, I want to make sure I have people to split the hotel costs before I go.
(also, I know I'm taking a Greyhound to Cbus and Scribz will pick me up there. Maybe he can pick you up too?)
Yea... it's all good.. Hilt put 2 rooms on his card. So It's going to be The God Kais x3, Kel, You, Scribs and whoever else. Everything is confirmed... the Hotel is confirmed... Now the next thing is to get the Greyhound tickets. I believe he's going to post a link or something concerning that. So just make sure you all register for Brawl before the Deadline....then everything should be good...

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I'm a white guy, but my skin is really tan, so I don't think anyone thinks of me as white.

Also, there are 14 days left (not including the rest of today). With ~200 posts to go, that means 200posts/14days=100/7days~14 posts a day~1 post every two hours. Which shouldn't be that hard.

I am a math geek.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Going by that logic M2K probably has more of a life than we do so IDK about that.
You mean MK mainers. It makes sense, considering their character is good and they need no practice in orde to win tourneys. ;D

M2K is like, the odd one out. *M2K namesearches and bashes me*

Top Bottom