• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
So I'm having a tourney at my house this weekend. More like an loln00b tournament, haha. All of my friends who play brawl, only one of which plays competitively like me. Basically, everyone else is going to suck. xD

If anyone is bored and in the area, you're welcome to join in. It's in CT, USA, and will be on Saturday at 1PM. We will also have melee and SSB64. =D AND THERE'S FOOD! So if you're up for some n00b **** and don't mind chilling with kids likely younger than you (average age is about 17) PM me for more information.

Oh, and of course there's no entrance fee for the tournament, since there's no prize. =P Well, other than dignity/pride, or whatever dignity/pride you could possibly get from uberly ****** teenagers in a video game who don't know a Fair from a DA.

I asked the ZSS boards too, so there might just be some decent ZSS players there too. Possibly.

Just putting it out there. ^_^

Lovely

Smash Lord
OTL? O_o

Whats that?
♣ Online Tournament Listings. You make offline tournaments so it's noting much to say. XD ♥

Sometimes I get the feeling that everyone on this site ignores me. This makes little A1 sad. Yea, it took me a long time to bother saying it.
♣ There's not much activity around this board as well. Or your avatar change? ♥

Lol what I said about ICs is the signature of A1 anyway I was a noob about it (Cuz I don't know anything about it -_-)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
A1, we don't ignore you! D:

We just either have nothing to say because we can't think of anything, or we don't see anything that intrigues us to the level of us quoting and posting without feeling like we're spamming (at least, this is me).

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
MK26! Where's the Kirby hitbox video? D:

I've been waiting this whole time, I really would like to see it. :(

Ladybug

Smash Lord
That's what you get for spamming Mr. TV.

Kewkky are Excel, MPD and Ling going to Pound4?
Ladybug are you going?
No I have to work. :( I'm possibly going to Veridian City and Whobo though. Y'all should come to Whobo. :D

And the general "Off to Europe" threw me off... Sooooooo have fun in Europe fromundaman. :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha, thanks, no worries. Hope to see you guys at Pound 4 when I get back ;)

God I'm going to be so rusty... apparently every French player and their mom lives in Paris, which is on the complete opposite side of France from where I'll be.

I'll be in Paris a few days though, one of which is during an international tourny... but I can't ditch my GF in our 3 days in Paris to go play Smash :(

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Fromundaman has the last reply in lots of topics in the Kirby forums.

Just thought I'd make it public.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Fromundaman has the last reply in lots of topics in the Kirby forums.

Just thought I'd make it public.
That's because I wasn't around to make that not happen. A whole lot of things happened to me.... and I have to depend on a grant and a loan to go back to school again.... T_T

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Awesome.

omfg lol

ok hi guys.
Laptop is amazing.

Playing Morrowind is more fun than browsing forums >_>

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Heyra999/800859

Trailer for game I'm making, if I can ever get over my laziness for long enough to finish it. What do you think of it? Yes, it's pretty short.

For those of you who don't know (most of you, probably) Scratch is a fun programming thing made by MIT that you can make games in pretty easily. It's fun. And stuff.
Just saw it, yo. It looks like it's going to be the most awesomest game in the world, maybe even better than Brawl.
But no fighting game beats Mortal Kombat
Right now, people all over the world are having a countdown until Kirby Wii doesn't come out. Sounds like fun :lick:.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
christmasify my avatar and ill get the hitbubble vid to you guys faster

as soon as i can find someone to record it
because i cant record it
but i have the file
except the up-b shockwave and with some small (lol understatement) scaling issues
so if YOU can record it, tell me
yo need HBC and at least rudimentary knowledge of coding stuff

(no guarantees)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Just saw it, yo. It looks like it's going to be the most awesomest game in the world, maybe even better than Brawl.
But no fighting game beats Mortal Kombat
Right now, people all over the world are having a countdown until Kirby Wii doesn't come out. Sounds like fun :lick:.
Oh come on, being better than brawl doesn't mean bullcrap. And I agree, Mortal Kombat had one of the best games ever.

And it's Hanukkah, and stuff. But I don't see anyone helping me make my unicorn Hanukkah-ee! Or anyone with a Hanukkah avatar! This deeply offends me.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Oh come on, being better than brawl doesn't mean bullcrap. And I agree, Mortal Kombat had one of the best games ever.

And it's Hanukkah, and stuff. But I don't see anyone helping me make my unicorn Hanukkah-ee! Or anyone with a Hanukkah avatar! This deeply offends me.

I object to your statement since I made one for you.

Also, I changed my avvie ;).

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.
Anytime, it looks like I'm editing avatars galore this Christmas (But only for this thread ;)). I'm only doing this for the spirit of giving mind you :chuckle:.

Here is your avatar Pink murder. I added some confetti for extra effect for the banana peel and I make a default hat for you.

Is there any more requests, I'll glady take them. Gives me something to do for once :3.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I like my MK Kirby avatar too much to request a hat on it... It would kill its atmosphere.

I WOULD like to see a christmasification of THIS, though!

Make it DOUBLE christmassy! Or triple, or quadruple! Use your imagination and make us all laugh. :p

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
i want a santa hat
Done. He looks kinda...nice with the hat on xD.

I like my MK Kirby avatar too much to request a hat on it... It would kill its atmosphere.

I WOULD like to see a christmasification of THIS, though!

Make it DOUBLE christmassy! Or triple, or quadruple! Use your imagination and make us all laugh. :p
*captian falcon taunt* COME OOWWN! I'll get that santa avatar done in a sec...

Bunny, didn't you have a christmas avatar >_>?

EDIT: lol I double posted...Multi quote= Not my strong point.

Added holly around it, a tiiny red nose, and two santa hats :).
(Oh yeah, I forgot I'm double posting. I'm not too good with the multiquote >_>)...

Top Bottom