• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keta vs. Yawn: Beware of the Black Hole!

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Hello, SmashBoards. I did the Black Hole glitch today, and I thought of an idea that could be quite fun. I'm not sure if anyone has ever done this before, but I hope you enjoy it. Sadly, it ended short. :(

Keta(Marth) vs. Yawn(Fox): Beware of the Black Hole! [YouTube] [FileFront]

flaco

The Terminator
lol dude first of all good game but the glitch and your still of game play is way of you changed evrithing of the game here hit ratio if am not mistaken and I think a mod will deleted I reccomend talk to mic to move it before he erased it bro good luck nice game and lol the glitch of the hook who you did it anyways.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I'm glad you like it! :laugh: It's quite fun. Sadly, that was the only time we got to really do it. Everytime we got ready to fight after that, an item fell onto the turnips and froze the game. :( Timing is a bit off due to the turnips messing with the game speed, and your(Atleast mine was) style is a bit off because you're scared of hitting the hole, lol.

*pokes Cort*

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
there WAS a peach. and another fox/falco. but they just suicided after the black hole was created, and started playing a match.

i think.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
That was pretty awesome. Loved the ending. The black hole seriously has to screw up your playing since lag and the fear of getting hit by it. This would be fun to try.

Top Bottom