• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Sheik's recovery is amazing, in addition to her being a semi-fastfaller and thus also having crazy survivability.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
This will be the only time i would watch survivor :o CBS is pretty smart putting someone from the smash community on the show...

Kira u playing brawl? Baaaad haha jk. come over and we'll smash it up.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
don't overestimate falcon's recovery just cuz u play jeff all the time

falcon is easy to edge guard

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
great falcons aren't easy to edge guard, because they can go for sweet spots, will tech everything, will edge cancel their up bs on the stage, and will have great DI so they can consistently make it back to the stage without having to up b. to edge guard them successfully you have to gimp, which most people suck at.

falcon's recovery sucks compared to other characters, but it definitely gives you SOMETHING to work with, if for no other reason than it's pretty easy to perfect, which then puts the pressure on your opponent to be just as perfect.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the same guy who said we'd all be SOOOOO jealous of him? he's an arrogant *******, hope he's the first one to go

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
P im pretty sure he was just talking out of his ***. 'oh survivor is my favorite show' id say that too if it would help my chances of getting on the show. and as far as all of us being so jealous, id venture a guess that he knew the only people riding his **** would be scrubs that are all 'omg thats sephirothken omgomgogmogmgomgom' while the rest of us would expect for him to get ***** on live tv.

iankobe

Smash Lord
I like how Ken was sitting in the video.

Very awkward and Intimidating.

Even though I don't like Ken personally, I still respect him. As a smash community, we should be proud.

LOL

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Obviously,

the show wants ken to be portrayed as a typical nerd/gamer, so ken probably said those things either because

1. It was what he told them so he could have a better chance of getting on the show
2. It was what they wanted him to say and they cut out other parts that made him look more normal

also anyone competent should realize that ken wasn't sitting that way because it was comfortable.

but ken really does love survivor haha

and yes, my DI is horrible

"Team attack is on for sure."
lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i don't think you have much respect for yourself as a person if you're willing to sell your soul so blatantly just to get farther in life (i.e. getting a tv show) if what you say is true

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
lol he really likes the show. idk, the whole 'my friends are so jealous' just seems incredibly typical. like everyone and their moms would have/have said that in a similar situation

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
im·po·tent
not potent; lacking power or ability.
(of a male) unable to attain or sustain a penile erection.

im playing wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom