• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kazu (Peach) vs. Isai (Fox)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
*Is laughing at "two mexican smashers."*
It's Isai dude. Ya know, malva00, SSB god and Ken's partner in SSBM, 7th in power rankings?
I didn't really watch the vid, but Isai is well known in the Smash community.

cF=)

Smash Lord
*Is laughing at "two mexican smashers."*
It's Isai dude. Ya know, malva00, SSB god and Ken's partner in SSBM, 7th in power rankings?
I didn't really watch the vid, but Isai is well known in the Smash community.
After watching the vid, this is not the same Malva we're used to see I guess. Else, he would've lost all his tech skills.

And why would the real Isai go down there playing people from Lorado anyway ?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah well, there's only one Isai that I know of :laugh:
There's so many people who go "jaja" on Gunbound, it's funny. I'm one them...'cept I kinda quit. Sigh. Gunbound is so awesome.

TSUYA

Smash Cadet
GOOD IN LAREDO The BEST PEACH ARE ARNULFO And MIKO DOES NOT MAKE CASE THAT THERE ARE OTHER PEACHS And IT IS The BEST PEACH

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah well, there's only one Isai that I know of :laugh:
There's so many people who go "jaja" on Gunbound, it's funny. I'm one them...'cept I kinda quit. Sigh. Gunbound is so awesome.
"jaja" is how they type our "haha" in spanish, because their "j" makes the same sound as our "h". People in gunbound who used to be like that were either spanish speakers or spanish native speakers speaking english.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah I know where jaja came from, in Spanish 5 right now :laugh:
I just picked it up because it was so much cooler than haha...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
calm down guys. the "real" isai doesn't use isai as a tag. it's either mel or vi or something. xD

Vall3y

Smash Lord
lmao i guess you cant use the name isai anymore
malva00 took over it
now its TM'ed

TSUYA

Smash Cadet
Because? Perhaps Because He Is Better To Speak Of The True Isai That To Speak Of A Copy And Is Right Is Better To Speak Of The Great Isasi With Their Stands For Casks That Of The Copy That As Soon As It Can Roasts The Waveshine

Poloz

Smash Rookie
What Do You Have Again Us?

Are You Mad Becaue You Know That You Can`t Defeat Him?

Did You Face Kazu And He Kick You *** Or Something?

I Really Dont Understand You, Why The Anger

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Isai is a Mexican name. I have a friend who's Mexican named Isai. That's why whenever I see Isai (malva's) name anywhere, I always pronounce it like the Mexican name, instead of "Isaiah"

TSUYA

Smash Cadet
Good Then That For Not Saying Mas That An Excuse For Kazu And To All The Friends Of You, Is Not That Meda Thing To See Another Person With He Himself Name Of Isai But Good That Is Su Nick And Is Necessary To Respect It Ok A Mexican Excuse Isai And To You Also Kazu Ok Good Bye

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Hey you TSUYA yes i'm talking to you, me and my cuz are hosting a tourney next week on January 13th, with alot of smashers coming you know if you live in Laredo then why don't you come and join? You know actions speak louder than words, the best peaches will be here in the tourney, they are from the SD right? and well kazu will be there 2 maybe we can see what happens don't you think, and stop thinking that they are copies, look for me if you go and I will play you :). Oh check under tournament discussion and look for it. Look for Gil.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I believe Isai is Isai's actual first name (or last name). So it's not entirely unlikely that another player would call themselves by the same name. But since (the) Isai is a well known smashers all over the world, you'd think they'd think twice before taking the same nick.

Top Bottom