• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
It's been a tough few years since they were banned in Lawrence~ Maybe me and Dyc can stop by a stand on the way out of town.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hey I would have said goodbye but everyone was passed out but I had a smasharific time thanks for letting me crash at your place dark till next time

Cups

Smash Ace
D. . .Darkrain? Oh man, I really would like to play him, or die horribly by his knee in all stocks, which is more likely. I live in the dorms on Cherry Street, so just let him know that any time after 3 should be good, just let me know. The last one was Nov. 30 in the cherry street dorm. You're welcome to come too, have jesi pm me.
Ah man memories. Back in the day when I was just a pup.

/trip down memory lane

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
So, I read the Berserk Manga Volume 26 and 27 tonight. It was probably the most epic thing that's ever happened to me.

Holy crap. If you haven't read this manga yet, and you like epic stuff, then read it.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Well, like I've posted earlier, I've never played competetivly, with anyone besides my friends, who are all considered newbs.

But I got beat by Mario as Link, and I'm really upset about loosing.

I need some training.

I'm also willing to switch to Marth or Ganondorf, if anyone is an expert with those 2.
If I may jump aboard, this is my first real post. My other two were just saying where I was from.

This was back when I thought darkrain was a 16 year old black guy....I'm not sure I remember why I thought that. But that's what I thought.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Hello, I am Stealth Raptor. though i am going to college in wichita, my main home is in Kansas City. i will be home summers and some weekends during the year. do you guys have a place you meet weekly or something that i may be able to come too? if you went to the tourny in wichita, you may have seen me.
Lol good times indeed. After this DYC proceeded to ask me if i was one of those that didnt leave after you guys were wrecking everyone. I was one of those that didnt. lol and DYC was actually nice. I dont remember seeing anyone from barrio at that tourney...... (but it was so long ago I would be surprised if I did recognise anyone now). And sadly (I am still beating myself so hard for this) I never kept up with my promise to come over that summer.

only1Z

Smash Champion
This place only holds 500 of your posts, and this thread started only when we were playin at phats place.....Some old business would go down if not for that.

DYC

Smash Champion
Lol good times indeed. After this DYC proceeded to ask me if i was one of those that didnt leave after you guys were wrecking everyone. I was one of those that didnt. lol and DYC was actually nice. I dont remember seeing anyone from barrio at that tourney...... (but it was so long ago I would be surprised if I did recognise anyone now). And sadly (I am still beating myself so hard for this) I never kept up with my promise to come over that summer.
I remember that ****ing tourney. That was the first tourney Phat and I won teams at and we got like 15 bucks.

****ing wichita.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Wow I'll practice some wavelanding with my IC's tonight. That has to be useful right?

Been playing a little IC's, they're really cool, I still have a lot to learn though.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I think I'm a little better now that I can JC grabs and gentleman fairly frequently. Thanks again Dmac for teaching me stuff last barrio.

Hey nice banner Stealth.

CFMV

"The Marf"
Wait... are you serious?

Well I guess tripping and auto-sweetspotting are still on too sooo..... items might as well be on.

CFMV

"The Marf"
No posts for 2 days with barrio tomorrow? Did everybody die?

BUMP.

EDIT: I guess the talk of brawl is killing our thread.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Hi I'm new in lawrence...I beat all of my friends, lookingf or more noobs to crush. You like, play often?! I hear D-Mac is pretty good. Butt his DarkRain guy, oh wow!

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Hi I'm new in lawrence...I beat all of my friends, lookingf or more noobs to crush. You like, play often?! I hear D-Mac is pretty good. Butt his DarkRain guy, oh wow!
lol yuz dArKrAiN is god but he's no as god as g-Regulate but neither of themz are as Good as mewtwoking becuz th3y do not play Focks or this guy on gamef.a.qs named chickenwing

Top Bottom