• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dan smith

Smash Champion
DYC HAS A GF???2?

Dark - DanL told me you didn't think I was enough of a ***got, so I showed him the brutality of the CG.

I'll try to drag DanL into this Sunday Lawrence smash thing too.

DrSalvador

Smash Cadet
Just a reminder, Lawrence smashfest tomorrow at 4pm at my apartment, 2000 Heatherwood Dr., #103. Bring Wii/TV if at all possible. I will have to end this week's smashfest at 6:30 because my roommates and I are going to a BBQ. It's still 2 and a half hours of fun!

Xion DarkRose

Smash Apprentice
whoa, did Phat fall off the planet or something? Haven't seen him at Dark's place in like a month.. but then again I don't usually stop by every weekend. whoops xD
EDIT:
Good games to everyone I got to play yesterday. Had alotta fun, especially when Dmac got confused because of the 3 Ion names. Rofl~

DrSalvador

Smash Cadet
Another successful Sunday smashfest. More are more people are showing up. I had a lot of fun myself and I'm happy I got my second TV to work. Same thing is happening next Sunday at 4pm for anyone who wants to come. I'm gonna try to set up a tourney if we get enough people.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Omg it's so tedious to take care of facial hair.....omg you guys.....ugh.

*I guess rapping chorus is meant to sound like a high pitched 10 year old wailing, and making odd noises.

**Some of you may remember a few short weeks ago, but this is essentially my life story
:http://youtube.com/watch?v=0UxVdwadTDY

Xion DarkRose

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, theres a tournament here in Manhattan, KS on May6th at the public library, all are open to come. We need to fill 32 slots so I'm just putting the word out to help. For all who don't know, Manhattan is about 40-45 mins west of Topeka off I70.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Ziabatsu/supersmash.jpg
hmmm... I know that a few members from my group are going to that tournament this sunday, in fact I'll probably be going as well if I can find someone to cover a shift for me at work. and a tournament at a library, sounds badass. I'mma look into it.

Z

Ziabatsu

Yeah, on that flyer pic the library made, there's an email, just send an email and you won't need to come in to register. Or if you want, send me a message on AIM and I can pass it through to the guy who is hosting everything. my AIM sn is "loki23042".

only1Z

Smash Champion
Bowling...pretty solid...Jeremy Carl.... lb for lb....not very solid...well, he's literally a solid mass, but I think you guys know what I mean.

Smokeybunny

Smash Rookie
Friends, Lawrencians, other KS people, lend me your ears.
I come to tell you of a brawl tournament, not to talk off-topic.
The tournament is located at a game store known as Gamenut.
The game is this Saturday 2-5PM with $5 fee.
So let it be brawl.

Oh yeah, I guess an address would be most helpful...
Gamenut
844 Mass St. Lawrence, KS
Saturday, April 26, 2008
2:00pm - 5:00pm
$5 Entry Fee
(785) 856-1540 for store's number

darkrain

Smash Ace
NO BARRIO SMASH THIS SATURDAY

A few of us are going to a tournament in Nebraska this weekend . There's a thread in the Midwest forum if anyone if interested in going. It's gonna be too f***in good.

DYC

Smash Champion
Phat works at a bowling alley. I assumed he was referring to some bowling tournament that was taking up his saturdays.

Why would they stay the night in Nebraska? It's like a three hour drive back.

DrSalvador

Smash Cadet
Weekly reminder about the Lawrence Smashfest this Sunday. WE have 2 TV's and 1 Wii, so we could still use some help there. However, more people are showing up now and I'd like to see even more this week. It starts at 4pm, and generally ends around 6:30, although there is no real stop time. I would love to have enough people for a bigger tourney than we usually play. Address is 1 or 2 pages back.

I don't know what everyone's summer plans are, but I think I'll be able to continue this during the summer as well, if there is interest enough.

As a sidenote, I do have a melee disc that is not mine. I believe the owner already pm-ed me, so if you stop by this week I'll give it back.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Daily reminder that I'm awesome and I will be in Lawrence today... so I might stop by and see some of my favorite peeps :p otherwise I have some pressing business to attend to, at a bar. with aly. haha See everyone who is going to the tournament Sunday! :D

Top Bottom