• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Had some good matches today Jturley. I gotta say the best moments were when you got spiked by Snake's box and when you got saved on Castle Siege by the stage changing when you were near the bottom. Also in that Diddy match where we both keep on rolling into the bananas...

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
yo phatgamer go to Walmart thats the best place to get them(lan adap.)

and for some reason at my walmart it's not at the wii section but the hardware area...just ask around...alright wellim off to brawl!

jayray

Smash Apprentice
all i can say is lag owns so hard lol, dont know how many times i sd with out even using second jump

anyway z you needs to give me your phone so i can coord with you i was playin brawl with my sis when you got back on

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
yeah markis those were some good games. The lag was really bad though and I sd'ed in like every one of our matches.

add me if you havent yet because I still got some "awaiting registration" 's Brawl FC: 1676-3341-5208

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
yeah markis those were some good games. The lag was really bad though and I sd'ed in like every one of our matches.

add me if you havent yet because I still got some "awaiting registration" 's Brawl FC: 1676-3341-5208
Same here. 4124-4665-8678 is preferred.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
jturtely gg lol alot of fun with those games.

edit: sorry i left had to go do things with friends and gf

Jesi

Smash Ace
due to a lot of other **** going on Saturday... Berserk day will be postponed until further notice. :(

However, barrio smash will still be held.

thanks,

-mgmnt

Echo

Smash Champion
i added you markis.

good games today dark/jesi, too bad we couldn't get doubles going :[

jayray

Smash Apprentice
lol ya that 4x bair to dair was to good, i also thought our games werent to laggy at all, most people ive played with have been pretty laggy.

Smokeybunny

Smash Rookie
I, SP/dmac's wittle cousin, for one do not enjoy "With Anyone" mode's two minute time matches. So, I added every friend code up until this post :) . My BFC: 4983-4587-9857. Oh yeah, first post for me.

ParadoxRyk

Smash Cadet
So I started tracking my wins/losses as of today...

I'm at 23 - 1

... Anyone wanna break that streak?
Just AIM me your code: RykReaver

Top Bottom