• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
gotta admit I did not see that one coming lol. Agree to disagree

massive I forgot again!!! so mad at myself I got you next week

Jace08

Smash Lord
I didn't mean to imply that I'm judging either show in their entirety. I've seen season 1 of the wire, and the pilot of buffy. I'm just stating my opinion based on what I have seen and whether I personally liked it or not

joss whedon does own though, I just really didn't like the buffy pilot...

oh yeah honda, I randomly decided to try out LoL last night. I'll probably be terrible at it forever but we should play a few games sometime. Anyone else too; z you play it a decent amount also right?

only1Z

Smash Champion
I will destroy you! *sidenote, the pilot of Buffy is probably the roughest thing to ever get a show put on the air. You're being a fool*

LoL is bad, wait to be bad at dota 2 isntead of picking up a joyless time sink.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Atta boy Jace! What's your in-game (summoner) name? Mine's HondaFoo, you should add me. We can play with Mango and s2j sometime!

Jace08

Smash Lord

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
nvm HondaFoo got banned for a week so I'll be on my alternate accounts for now, Jace. If you get mysterious friend requests just accept them O__O

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a tri-wing screwdriver? I'm having a tough time getting this last screw out of my controller. :L

Edit: Nvm, got it, let the painting begin.

dmac

Smash Champion
the big question is why did jace at the end of season 1 of the wire!

also finally got my wii hooked up, now u just need to get in the room of spirit and time.....

:phone:

Smash Lord
well I just borrowed the dvds from my brother, and he just had season 1. I'll try and get my hands on season 2 at some point
So.... have you ever been to the JoCo library? I can damn near guarantee that they will have the whole series, if not the first few seasons. That place is just way too big not to have it.

Top Bottom