• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I don't think I can stomach looking at Kaiji/Akagi style of art for 30+ volumes.

BunBun

Smash Master
Thanks.

I also found Raws =3

Oh yah, all you English only folk, when summer comes around I'll probably have a fair bit of free time. If there's any manga that looks like it's been dropped by the translation group that you want continued, let me know.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Soo I wasn't really accepted into KU I figured out. I took the practice act and got a 29 and they sent it to KU and accepted it, but a couple days ago fafsa said I needed to take my ACT so I called KU and they said I needed to retake my ACT (lol??) buttttttttt I took it last Friday and now I'm actually accepted into KU so yayyyyyy me :D

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Oh yah, all you English only folk, when summer comes around I'll probably have a fair bit of free time. If there's any manga that looks like it's been dropped by the translation group that you want continued, let me know.
LOL are you a translator

I once translated a few chapters of Fairy Tail/HSD Kenichi back in the day.

BunBun

Smash Master
LOL are you a translator

I once translated a few chapters of Fairy Tail/HSD Kenichi back in the day.
Haha yeah. I was translating Bungaku Shoujo 2 before it was licensed =(

We should make a trans group from SWF. You can do chinese raws, I'll do japanese, and we'll get someone to be the editing bitch.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Haha yeah. I was translating Bungaku Shoujo 2 before it was licensed =(
LOL some of my stuff is still on Onemanga:

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/72/Credits/
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/77/Credits/
http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Strongest_Disciple_Kenichi/180/credits/
http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Strongest_Disciple_Kenichi/182/credits/

I would have thought they'd replace it with better versions by now.

We should make a trans group from SWF. You can do chinese raws, I'll do japanese, and we'll get someone to be the editing bitch.
Nah, translating is too time consuming. Besides, there's really no reason to put out a shoddy Chinese translation where the names are all messed up when a much higher quality will be out on Mangastream or something way in advance.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
lol, the Guile boards on SRK forums exploded.

Guile was one of the characters I originally wanted to play before SF4 came out, mostly because he was one of my favorites back when I was kid playing old school SF2 on SNES. I didn't play him because he was a little too defensive for my style, but Daigo made him look interesting and offensive.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Yay I'm finally moved up to Kansas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Hopefully be making a trip to Lawrence next weekend sometime be looking to play Melee/ Blazblue/ and SF4 if yall have it. mwahahahahahahaha <3333 Cant wait to see everyone again.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I remember pyro looking around for his phone, it's gotta be his

Cool arc yeah we'll definitely fire up some games

xbombr

Smash Ace
Who all is going to Intimkill 2? D:

I'm going to need a doubles partner since my mom won't let my brother go and I want to get some practice with whoever I'm teaming with.

I'm probably going to use Sheik.

Anyone interested? :o

I'll be your best friend. :D

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Hey KC.

You should hold a weekly like either next weekend or the weekend after that and some of NE will come down to play. We want to play you guys but im not sure if people would just travel to play games. maybe get a 5 dollar tourney going?

dmac

Smash Champion
whatever weekend works best for you, we can try to work it out

edit : been talkin things over with massive, and we can probably get a 6ish setup tourney goin with you guys + arc(15-25 people total) and it'd be pretty baller...

Top Bottom