• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Rattata - (Pokemon Joke Thread)

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Kakuna Rattata!
What a wonderful phrase
Kakuna Rattata!
Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Kakuna Rattata!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
What'd we ever do to deserve such spammage of the Poke Center?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That's no reason to come here and spam.

Mewter

Smash Master
...When I saw this title, I knew it was going to be this song...
Even your avatar scares me.
Should we call a mod?
Edit:
This is stupid. I'll call a mod soon... unless anyone objects.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Spam?

Please, more like interesting news.
Dude.

THIS
HAS
NOTHING
TO
DO
WITH
POKEMON.

Except for the words Kakuna and Rattata. The rest is a Lion King song. Do we really care? No. There's not even seemingly a topic for this, just grounds for you to post some silly song.

I'm sick of us being on our own little island, not bothering anyone else and then people come here and decide that it'll be fun to spam.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Dude.

THIS
HAS
NOTHING
TO
DO
WITH
POKEMON.

Except for the words Kakuna and Rattata. The rest is a Lion King song. Do we really care? No. There's not even seemingly a topic for this, just grounds for you to post some silly song.

I'm sick of us being on our own little island, not bothering anyone else and then people come here and decide that it'll be fun to spam.
I agree. Our little island isn't as little as it was in the beginning (4-5 months back). We need some laws here (a.k.a mods). The mod won't have to do much work and Mic visits here and he (if he actually read the stuff we post) didn't notice anything bad. So we would still be able to drift off-topic somethimes (like usual) but still have someone to protect us from these spam topics.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Kakuna Rattata!
What a wonderful phrase
Kakuna Rattata!
Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Kakuna Rattata!
This is awesome, and accompanied by your avatar - you win.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Spire, did you get my PM about the Pokemon RPG?
Yeah, I'll get to it when I can. I have to leave for work soon (I've been working almost every day, so I haven't had time to do much at all).

Yaya

Smash Champion
Okay, I just didn't see the post get updated and no reply.

Get to it when you can though, no rush.

Buuuhhdeh.

Mewter

Smash Master
I don't know about that....
just looking at it, I imagine a link with high puffy cheeks and long jair staring in another direction going "Gee snummle bunch he heee eheee"
It just scares me, honestly.
PS:
Spire, could you take the time tomove the parts of my first post in the 5th Generation thread about the legendary Pokemon into the OP? That'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edit:
Hmm.... I want to apply for a mod, if no one else wants to. I don't care about the title, or posts. If we had a mod here that actually is present for a while then we can clear things up quickly and efficiently... and protect us from other mods.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
ARE YOU SERIOUS

Mewter the avater also scares me

I do have to admit it's catchy, but like firus said"what did we ever do..."

why isn't it closed yet?

Edit:I wouldn't mind being a mod, as long as no one thinks Im a lifless idiot because im a mod

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Wow, okay, my intention was not to spam.

I saw you guys barely had any topics, so I thought if I could make "humorous" one it could get some more socializing up and going.

But, you guys are acting like I just burned down an orphange...

zrky

Smash Lol'd

I saw you guys barely had any topics, so I thought if I could make "humorous" one it could get some more socializing up and going.

OK so you didn't try to spam, but if you realized the few topics actually have intelligent discusions ulike many other sections of SMW(except for Debate Hall). So unless it is about opinions, flat-out about pokemon, or an intelligent thread, it's not the best idea to put new threads up. If it sounds like it im not angry or anything, I just thought id let you know.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Edit:
Hmm.... I want to apply for a mod, if no one else wants to. I don't care about the title, or posts. If we had a mod here that actually is present for a while then we can clear things up quickly and efficiently... and protect us from other mods.
You can't really...APPLY for a mod. That'd be like asking, and that's forbidden with mod-picking. If they see a person fit to be a mod, they'll choose them. We need a mod, but...we can't do much about it.

We don't have a whole lot of topics, but our small community doesn't need a whole lot of topics. We all socialize in "The Custom Pokemon Shop", the 5th Generation thread, the Platinum Thread, etc. What few threads we do have, we use for that socializing.

If I had realized you were really just trying to help, I wouldn't have reacted so severely. But we've had stupid topics in the Poke Center before, one of which ("No Fanfiction forum?") is still alive. So I naturally assumed it was someone else spontaneously deciding to spam up the Poke Center. I apologize.

Yaya

Smash Champion
It's just that the Poke Center is that of one the few of a dying breed on SWF.

Intellegence.

We like brains here, and that kinda seemed like an attempt to destroy it.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Well atleast it was somewhat clever humor, instead of someone bowling in here going "lol Muk backwards is a dirty word"

Top Bottom