• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera Server Smash FU

what's the best course of action to resolve ping/lag problems on Smash FU?

• Keep the server as it is, wait out ping/lag issues every now and then, it's fine (nothing changes).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
multiple people have been getting bad ping this week from different parts of NA and using different ISP's/routing.

COURSE OF ACTION?

POLL time.

Poll closes in 1 week, we'll see what the results are and what happens then.

VOTE UP. GOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGGOGO

Last edited:

nickthename

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't changing server location to chicago also be switching providers? Or does DO have a chicago datacenter now?

Also my ping to the current server is fine, I wasn't aware there was an issue.

Last edited:

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
digital ocean doesn't have chi servers, provider would be switched too, but ip change is kind of a given anyway when changing host cities.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Look at all those East Coasters voting to keep the server in NY instead of moving it to Chicago. Don't want the WC players to have better ping because you want your 1 frame? Check your location privilege.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Look at all those East Coasters voting to keep the server in NY instead of moving it to Chicago. Don't want the WC players to have better ping because you want your 1 frame? Check your location privilege.
I may be East Coast, but I voted Chicago for the good of the people. C'mon guys, don't be selfish!

why the **** are we still using servers for a 1v1 game

holy hell this community's so ****ing dumb
I've heard this game supports up to 4 players :^)

Last edited:

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
We need to do something about the servers. They're ass now. I can't play 1v1s on the NY server anymore and I have great ping.

$$$ Jim $$$

Smash Cadet
why do people wanna move fu to the midwest when we already have kansas, smash central, dct, and oh i/ii?
cause smash fu is where people play. if you move it to the midwest, people will play in the midwest

$$$ Jim $$$

Smash Cadet
"jim plays smash with reuben and then they get really drunk and go out"
it's the longest-running north american tournament series

Top Bottom