• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Zombie Saurian

Smash Journeyman
If K. Rool does make it into Smash it really is history in the making. Not because he's one of the "big 3" not because he's irrelevant. It's because he's a character that seemed down and out and fans rallied behind him and helped him return. It'd be one of the biggest stories of fans shaping something in a game ever!

We can be a part of that, just don't give up.

In all my years of being a DK fan never had King K. Rools name come up more than now, ironically he's more popular now than he's ever been! Nintendo is listening so let's yell loud and clear!
Here Here!

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I've been reading all the developments after I finished my First English Trial paper - and it's certainly a way to pass the time before I get home for some more revision! King K.Lone Rool, the detractors, the disproving of a fake leak...

I'm very certain that we'll get King K. Rool soon! Let's keep up the pressure, Kutthroats!
No doubt K. Rool is leading the Ballot. I mean, if not him, who else would it be?
It would probably be Isaac, given he's got similar popularity to King K. Rool and some of us Kutthroats are adepts too.

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
NEW PAGE BOYZ. TODAY HAS BEEN HYPED UP, KEEP UP ON #KrocTheVote on TWITTER, REDDIT, FACEBOOK EVERYONE, LET'S TAKE THIS TIME FOR US!

OCTOBER IS ON THE RISE AND SO IS THE KING

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fixed that for you.

Also, we have a lot of people viewing this thread right now.
If you think that we have a lot of viewers right now, let me tell you that this is little compared what we had on the morning (we had like over 30 users and 20 guests)

And it's all thanks to another stupid fake leak.

Anyway, i want to ask.
¿Is there any favorite memories from this thread that you want to talk about during this whole 859 pages of K.Rool speculation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
If you think that we have a lot of viewers right now, let me tell you that this is little compared what we had on the morning (we had like over 30 users and 20 guests)

Anyway, i want to ask.
¿Is there any favorite memories from this thread that you want to talk about during this whole 859 pages of K.Rool speculation?
That's hard to say considering there's been thousands of posts over that many pages. But I loved when I first got here around the time of the Ballot Direct. And when dk64 launched on vc and we were all jamming dk games on vc.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory

Anyway, i want to ask.
This might sound stupid to ask, but why does everyone come to the support thread when a leak happens? Are they just viewing information from the opening post or seeing reactions and whatnot for plausibility that could confirm/deconfirm it?

Last edited:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Someone literally just said that they "can't understand why the most suggested characters are reptile or amphibians to begin with because we actually have a lot of those in smash" as an argument against K. Rool.

They're really scraping the bottom of a DK barrel now.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Someone literally just said that they "can't understand why the most suggested characters are reptile or amphibians to begin with because we actually have a lot of those in smash" as an argument against K. Rool.

They're really scraping the bottom of a DK barrel now.
:4bowser::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4charizard::4greninja:

Rampant with reptiles.

Incidentally, except for K. Rool and Ridley, what other top choices are reptilian / amphibious?

Slippy?

Frogger?

I'm genuinely trying to even think of reptiles and amphibians here, this is harder than it seems!

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
:4bowser::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4charizard::4greninja:

Rampant with reptiles.

Incidentally, except for K. Rool and Ridley, what other top choices are reptilian / amphibious?

Slippy?

Frogger?

I'm genuinely trying to even think of reptiles and amphibians here, this is harder than it seems!
Yarn :yoshi::troll:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I saw the whole King Klone Rule thing, anyone remember my Jigglypuff Klone moveset that was from an alternate dimension where Ganondorf still has yet to be added, while K. Rool's veteran thread is full of angry people because of him being a Jigglypuff klone?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oh yeah, Yoshi's a reptile too. Fair catch.

I saw the whole King Klone Rule thing, anyone remember my Jigglypuff Klone moveset that was from an alternate dimension where Ganondorf still has yet to be added, while K. Rool's veteran thread is full of angry people because of him being a Jigglypuff klone?
Is that the moveset where up-b is "Sea Shanty"?

If so, congratulations, you made me spray metaphorical milk out of my nose.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Oh yeah, Yoshi's a reptile too. Fair catch.

Is that the moveset where up-b is "Sea Shanty"?

If so, congratulations, you made me spray metaphorical milk out of my nose.
Yup :p

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Just looked in the comments of Etika's video on K.Rool winning the Ballot, and it's mainly filled with people dissing the King and not wanting him in Smash for invalid reasons.

"He would just be like some Bowser clone, not unique potential"

"He sucks, f&ck him"

"We don't need new DK reps, we have two from a seriee about APES COLLECTING BANANAS"

"SHANTAE FOR SMASH"

StormC

Smash Hero
This might sound stupid to ask, but why does everyone come to the support thread when a leak happens? Are they just viewing information from the opening post or seeing reactions and whatnot for plausibility that could confirm/deconfirm it?
Pretty much. We're basically the biggest authorities of the character on the Internet.

Donkey Kong Jr

Smash Cadet
Greninja's the only amphibian we have in Smash, but I've always had a liking for Slippy, Wart, and Poliwhirl haha

Last edited:

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
Okay with complete honesty, real leaks are pretty bad, but these fake leaks are not much better either. I'm actually getting really annoyed by people photoshopping images just for a bit of fame. I feel like whether the leak is confirmed real or fake, I lose a bit of hope for that character's inclusion. I've been really satisfied throughout the year because K Rool hasn't had many leaks about any inclusion, but of all the times, a leak coming right now? I'm done with these leaks.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
^same. i really feel this leak does more harm than good since if fake, it just rallied our detractors to push against us stronger as it already seems to be doing with all the vitriol in responce so far..

StormC

Smash Hero
These things do more good than harm as far as I'm concerned. They give the character more publicity and cement him as a "shoe-in" to the general public. People can't antivote characters on the ballot so the detractors are powerless to stop us.

Rest assured, K. Rool Is Koming.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
^same. i really feel this leak does more harm than good since if fake, it just rallied our detractors to push against us stronger as it already seems to be doing with all the vitriol in responce so far..
People are going to rally against the character that they don't agree with regardless of what happens, this leak being fake wouldn't really change that. Remember that characters like Little Mac had to deal with the same thing ('he'd just punch, how boring!').

Top Bottom