• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
"When beating the mode, you'll get a trophy from a boss from that character's game. Samus gets another Ridley trophy, ZSS gets Meta Ridley, Luigi gets King Boo, you get the idea."

Someone ask him what trophy is obtained by beating the boss mode with Villager or Wii Fit Trainer, please. :p
Villager's boss = Tom Nook
Wii Fit Trainer's Boss = Your own weight lol.
I made these up.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
"Customisations" thats how British people say it, I think that if this is real it's taken from the EU version.
In other pic, Duck Hunt is called "Duck Hunt Duo" (EU) and practice is spelled "practise" (EU too).

Last edited:

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
Looks like something's going down soon.
And on another note, looks like those costumes aren't selling too well, 'cause I got a notice when I turned on my Wii U showing that one screenshot with the K. Rool costume in the front, advertising the stages and costumes.

Anyone else get the same notice? You'd think they'd do that the same day it all released.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
"When beating the mode, you'll get a trophy from a boss from that character's game. Samus gets another Ridley trophy, ZSS gets Meta Ridley, Luigi gets King Boo, you get the idea."

No, guy, I don't get the idea. Please elaborate further. I am super interested to see what trophies Mr. Game and Watch and ROB get.

Regardless on the Customisations bit, it's still fake as hell.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Who is Olimar's Boss? Plasma Wraith, Emperor Bulblax, or Titan Dweevil?

Little Mac?

Captain Falcon?

Come on boy! Give me something!

Last edited:

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
Practice is also spelled as ''practise''. I doubt this is real.

(Edit: Oh, so its apparently how you spell it in the UK... my mistake then :p . Still doubting this leak...)

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Yes, a giant floating hand boss.

WE'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!

that without the whole damn game WOULDNT HAPPEN.
i say master hand because he is tied to smash bros... like....if any boss character SHOULD be playable in any smash installments.... it would be master hand and crazy hand. because of how iconic they are in smash. :p

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I still think a highly intelligent space dragon that is the leader of a group of space pirates is much more entertaining than a ****ing hand.
I never said the opposite, and I couldn't agree more. I just asked if you ever played at them.
If I wanted to play as a hand, I'd just flop my hand in real life.
Best answer possible. 10/10 Made my day.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Best answer possible. 10/10 Made my day.
Thanks. I took about a long, hard minute making that joke. Also sorry if I offended any people without hands to flop in real life. My condolences.
What no Andross? The OG of floating hand/head boss? Also you might as well count DJ Octavio too.
I was putting it together real fast.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
lore-wise the whole game wouldnt exist because there is no master hand to bring the toys to life for fighting.
Master Hand is just the guy playing with the action figures using his hand as a monster. They aren't brought to life - it's entirely in the imagination. ;)

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
meh.... i still think itd be a good idea. master hand has more ties to smash than ridley.
just thought maybe we should give the original smash boss a bit more love than just something to punch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom