• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool Support thread.

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman

I know everyone hates clones but it would still be cool to have these 3.

Or maybe have all 3 in one character by changing the costume. That way you can have many different attacks.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I think it'd work better if he had 1 permanent moveset and those were alternate colors/costumes, but it still isn't a bad idea. Lol, the mad scientiset costumes hair makes me laugh

Invader_JDGir

Smash Rookie
well, they already put in mario's final boss, and they might put in link's final boss, so why not donkey kong's? (they should also put in kirby's final boss.)

Del Money

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, fun fact. King K actually has a fifth costume that he used under Rare, but it's largely unkown, since it was for the cancelled Donkey Kong Pilot.
Donkey Kong Pilot??? dont you mean Diddy Kong Pilot? Diddy Kong Pilot was supposed to be released for the GBA then got cancelled and i think Banjo Pilot was released instead. never heard of Donkey KNog Pilot though

I know everyone hates clones but it would still be cool to have these 3.

Or maybe have all 3 in one character by changing the costume. That way you can have many different attacks.
ya know...after looking at these long enough...K. Rool really looks like a ****ing ******

K. Rool 4 Brawl

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Donkey Kong Pilot??? dont you mean Diddy Kong Pilot? Diddy Kong Pilot was supposed to be released for the GBA then got cancelled and i think Banjo Pilot was released instead. never heard of Donkey KNog Pilot though
it was supposed to be released early in the life of the gamecube, but rare was bought out. i don't think it was called Donkey Kong Pilot, i think it was Donkey Kong Racing.

but we got it back with DK Barrel Blast

Del Money

Smash Champion
it was supposed to be released early in the life of the gamecube, but rare was bought out. i don't think it was called Donkey Kong Pilot, i think it was Donkey Kong Racing.

but we got it back with DK Barrel Blast
ok yeah it WAS Donkey Kong Racing i remember that

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
I dont like the idea of changing costumes from king to pirate to scientist, I think they should just put in his king attire.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
thats not "scientist"...that "Franken-Rool" you dolt
Why was there a need to call me stupid? K.Rool in the game DKC was a scientist called Baron K. Roolenstein not Franken-Rool so I am right and that makes you the idiot.

Bandit Bros.

Smash Rookie
Well, who else should be in SSBB thats in the DK series?!

So far, only Donkey Kong is a character from his own series. Ashamed if Diddy or K. Rool can't come whos a 1st party, but a 3rd party like Snake could be in.

Diddy and K.Rool all the way.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Why was there a need to call me stupid? K.Rool in the game DKC was a scientist called Baron K. Roolenstein not Franken-Rool so I am right and that makes you the idiot.
ok you need to ****ing calm down. obviously if i use a word as stupid as "dolt", its a joke. no one uses that word. and 2nd, i made up Franken-Rool BLATANTLY. so why dont you stop PMSing?
Well, who else should be in SSBB thats in the DK series?!

So far, only Donkey Kong is a character from his own series. Ashamed if Diddy or K. Rool can't come whos a 1st party, but a 3rd party like Snake could be in.

Diddy and K.Rool all the way.
Diddy & K. Rool for brawl...my only issue is that the DK franchise is popular as well...so only 3 reps in kinda lame. but i dont know if Dixie solo is pushing it.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Del Money, you cant pick up sarcasm on the Internet, so sorry my for inability to do so.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Diddy & K. Rool for brawl...my only issue is that the DK franchise is popular as well...so only 3 reps in kinda lame. but i dont know if Dixie solo is pushing it.
true, but we haven't had a good enough game like DK64, so 3 reps for DK does sound good enough for me

Del Money

Smash Champion
Del Money, you cant pick up sarcasm on the Internet, so sorry my for inability to do so.
touche, well-played. bygones?
true, but we haven't had a good enough game like DK64, so 3 reps for DK does sound good enough for me
perhaps. i just would rather the DK series doesnt become the ballsack of smash bros. the DK series doesnt even have that many items in smash so theyve gotten make up for it with something
Bowser nok-off that can't even spell right. He!l no.
knock-off? KNOCK-OFF? dont talk about knock-offs. you kidding me? KNOCK-OFF? but seriously though, "knock-off" or not (which hes not) K. Rool is a main villain and easily recognizable (despite his ******** costumes) in the DK franchise. so yes, hes deserving. and what the hell does spelling have to do with anyway? Wario's probably to dumb to spell and hes in.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
perhaps. i just would rather the DK series doesnt become the ballsack of smash bros. the DK series doesnt even have that many items in smash so theyve gotten make up for it with something
you do have a point there. i think the series can make up for it with the AT. i mean there's a lot of Kongs, so put them in AT form

Del Money

Smash Champion
you do have a point there. i think the series can make up for it with the AT. i mean there's a lot of Kongs, so put them in AT form
actually it could be really look if lanky, chunky, and tiny were all ATs or perhaps all combined into one AT where they all playtheir respective instruments or they all launch orange grenades like crazy or they all bust out their respective weapons. (hoping Dixie is an AT too so Diddy is solo)

K. Rool 4 Brawl

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Or that have an orgasm like Candy...did I post that?

You know how Saki said we'll have to wait and see what's on the top of that stage, I bet my third nut it's K.Rool. Maybe it's not...uh oh.

Clump and Cranky 4 Brawl!
Better yet, that crystal cocanut 4 Brawl AT. Gives you super strength for short time, every attack does double distance.

K.Rool and Diddy 4 Brawl

CM august

Smash Cadet
If they don't go with the Kong collective for an AT, they should go with Kremlings. Think of the havoc that would cause.

The Kremling AT would summon a random Kremling drone who'd perform its signature ability.

The interesting ones that spring to mind are Kritter, Klaptrap, Krusha, Kannon, Kopter, Bazuka, Klobber, Klubba, Kackle and Krook. Of course there could be more or less than that, but there's no shortage of ideas. Most of the Kremlings are just plain awesome, and their individual moves lend themselves well to an AT.

i just would rather the DK series doesnt become the ballsack of smash bros. the DK series doesnt even have that many items in smash so theyve gotten make up for it with something
Sums it up quite nicely. Come on - it's only, what, the fourth best-selling Nintendo franchise of all time?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Or that have an orgasm like Candy...did I post that?

You know how Saki said we'll have to wait and see what's on the top of that stage, I bet my third nut it's K.Rool. Maybe it's not...uh oh.

Clump and Cranky 4 Brawl!
Better yet, that crystal cocanut 4 Brawl AT. Gives you super strength for short time, every attack does double distance.

K.Rool and Diddy 4 Brawl
well despite your half-baked antics and your suggestive testicular problem...id say the crystal coconut would nt be a bad idea to add

If they don't go with the Kong collective for an AT, they should go with Kremlings. Think of the havoc that would cause.

The Kremling AT would summon a random Kremling drone who'd perform its signature ability.

The interesting ones that spring to mind are Kritter, Klaptrap, Krusha, Kannon, Kopter, Bazuka, Klobber, Klubba, Kackle and Krook. Of course there could be more or less than that, but there's no shortage of ideas. Most of the Kremlings are just plain awesome, and their individual moves lend themselves well to an AT.
its interesting...giving the kremlings a higher role...well we'll see

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
K.Rool's chances just rose slightly. We all knew if Diddy didnt make it into brawl then there was no hope of K.Rool of making it. Well with Diddy now confirmed, I guess we could say that K.Rool's chances have risen slighty.

K.Rool for brawl.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
K.Rool's chances just rose slightly. We all knew if Diddy didnt make it into brawl then there was no hope of K.Rool of making it. Well with Diddy now confirmed, I guess we could say that K.Rool's chances have risen slighty.

K.Rool for brawl.
Indeed, now that Diddy might indeed be a starter character there's still hope for an unlockable DK character. Dixie is the first character that'll probarly pop in everyone's mind, but I somehow doubt that, since her only changes where basically being tagged with Diddy and I don't think she'd make a that good unlockable character, especially since we have the Subspace Emmisary where K.Rool could also easly be a boss character in...

But now that Diddy's confirmed, I couldn't care less though. Atleast for now... But I'd sure as hell scream just as loudly for K.Rool as I did for Diddy. =) K.ROOL FOR BRAWL!

Del Money

Smash Champion
K. Rool and Dixie for Brawl...not likely but i wish the DK franchise could get a full house. thatll be nice. im hoping K. Rool doesnt end up just a boss. i mean we dont really know yet if bosses can be playable or not but the fact that Ridley has boss music is starting to make me that Ridley may be a boss. Petey Piranha as a playable character would be insanely stupid so if bosses arent playable then Ridley might be screwd. and if K. Rool is a boss then he might be screwed too. i dunno, maybe im thinking too far into it but i guess for now...K. Rool 4 Brawl

Top Bottom