• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K.I.N.G.S: Royal Community! Sign Up!

CO18

Smash Hero
Lol, in the SSE, Dedede did steal Wario's car :laugh:
....... :dizzy: Thanks for ruining that for me..... :ohwell:

Anyway, why are people asking if there are any banners when there are like 20 on the first page?

Welcome man, happy to have you. Make sure you register at our forums. :bee:

Gamer212

Smash Cadet
This topic was much less angry than ours... I guess there are a lot more Ike clans and people didn't like that.

T-major

Smash Champion
speaking of which, wasn't KINGS one of the first clans? I remember it being around before the majority of the other ones; but then again, I didn't really look at any other threads :lick:

xigon

Smash Apprentice
I ask for your Alliance with us, The Alatus-Sceptrum. You can find us in the Meta-knight section

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
I'm totally joining!! I played Dedede a lot yesterday and owned everybody. I love him and he is my main for life. :) I can't wait till I get the game so I can play as him 24/7! ^-^

CO18

Smash Hero
I'm totally joining!! I played Dedede a lot yesterday and owned everybody. I love him and he is my main for life. :) I can't wait till I get the game so I can play as him 24/7! ^-^
Cool man. Welcome. :)Im just gonna need the required information from the first page.

Also make sure you register at our forums.

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
How do I register at the forums??

Oh, and here my info:

Name: ElectroBlade (Electro for short)
e-mail: electrosword@yahoo.com
IM: Skype (Username ElectroBlade)
Wii FC: 3078 2182 4120 4091

CO18

Smash Hero
How do I register at the forums??

Oh, and here my info:

Name: ElectroBlade (Electro for short)
e-mail: electrosword@yahoo.com
IM: Skype (Username ElectroBlade)
Wii FC: 3078 2182 4120 4091
Its on the first page, I have a link to it that says "Click Here".

Anyway welcome and im gonna put you in now. I dont update this list all the time but the one in our forums has the correct members list so dont worry if you dont see your name on here right away.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
Lovage here, met Nicktendo this weekend at Chapman 4, exchanged Dedede tactics and impressions :)
Yeah, I have Brawl, but I'm still focusing on Melee until after UCLA 5.
AIM:LingBling6

CO18

Smash Hero
Alright cool guys welcome. Make sure you resgister at our forums if you havent already.

Also to Desruprot:
Heres the format for what you're suppose to post. You dont have to post everything if you dont want to its just recommended.
But we definitley at least need a general location.

Community name
IM (MSN/AIM/Yahoo/Skype) *Specify which one!
Friend Code (If you don’t have a wii yet, just post it when you get one.)(Also FC is different than wii# so we wont have these until we get the games.)

Again Welcome you guys.

Edit: Yeah Nicktendo told me there was another Dedede player at the tourney thats cool.

Pink401k

Smash Rookie
Hey, I've been playing DeDeDe since I got the game, and pretty much love him. I'm not new here, as an aside, just forget my old email account lol. Anways, I'd love to join. Here's my info!

Pink401k
Email address: pink401k@gmail.com
(aim-chief0072)
FC: N/A until US Brawl

I also use PINK DeDeDe!!! woot!

EDIT:
Hey, CO18, I registered on your board on invisionfree, and it wont let me post a new topic, reply to posts, or private message O_o. I'm not a newb to invisionfree, as I've made forums on it too, but maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or you clicked the wrogn button? I dunno, but just wanted to let you know.

CO18

Smash Hero
Hey, I've been playing DeDeDe since I got the game, and pretty much love him. I'm not new here, as an aside, just forget my old email account lol. Anways, I'd love to join. Here's my info!

Pink401k
Email address: pink401k@gmail.com
(aim-chief0072)
FC: N/A until US Brawl

I also use PINK DeDeDe!!! woot!

EDIT:
Hey, CO18, I registered on your board on invisionfree, and it wont let me post a new topic, reply to posts, or private message O_o. I'm not a newb to invisionfree, as I've made forums on it too, but maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or you clicked the wrogn button? I dunno, but just wanted to let you know.

Sorry man welcome. It appears someone tried to register like 12 times and every once in awhile it wont let someone through. I fixed it.
Welcome man. Glad ot have you.
Caught me right b4 i was about to go to bed... lol.
Anyway im going to sleep now lol. Ill put your info on the forums first though. :)

Pink401k

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I'll try and upload some vids soon. It'll be a good time. I'm not quite as good as Romeo, and havent seen many vids outside of his, but I'm not half bad lol. I just need to work on a more ariel game. I dunno If you've seen this combo, but in your chain throws, if you want some easy damage / a potential killer, use your D-throw, wait where you are, and charge up your DSmash. Either that, or do a single foxtrot, and dsmash. At times you can catch them off guard, and they'll roll towards you into your DSmash. Happy DeDeDe'ing!

CO18

Smash Hero
Sign me up! :)

Sutefan (I only use the name Weed on this forum alone)
Vancouver, British Columbia

black.hamster@gmail.com

6690203@telus.net <--msn address, don't ask
Will post friend code upon obtaining the game

Made a banner for you guys also, hope you like it :)

(text can be changed)

Cheers!
Welcome man. Glad to have you and Thanks for the Sig.
Ill put it up(which also reminds me I really need to update the first page:ohwell:)

Make sure you register at our forums and again Welcome. :)

CO18

Smash Hero
Uh... CO18, did you even see this post?

Sorry. I am Truly sorry. I probably saw it but forgot to respond or anything.:(

Because Ive noticed you were in our forum and I remembered you signing up.

Sorry about that... I will add you now.

Welcome man.

CO18

Smash Hero
I will... Its just that this thread is on like 4 different forums so I dont update all of them right away.

All the Information though is on our forum.

Edit: Didn't post this here yet.

Signups for Our First tournament ends up March 9. so if you plan on participating and havent signed up please do so.
Thread: http://z15.invisionfree.com/DAKINGS/index.php?showtopic=154

Prizes awarded are...

1st Place Prize:
and

2nd Place Prize:
and

3rd Place Prize:
and

4th Place Prize:
and

All Participating Members:

Maverick Heero

Smash Rookie
I've got to play Brawl quite a few times now since my friend imported it, and DDD is probably my best, and I have the most fun with him! I would like to join this community!

Maverick Heero (Mostly call me Heero)
IVIaverick.X@gmail.com
AIM: Maverick Heero
Friend Code: 2074 2946 3382 7914 (Soon as Brawl is out, i'll be on!)

AuraHammer

Smash Rookie
I am new here. I am AuraHammer. I have been looking at the King DDD thread for quite some time and I would love to join the orginization. :chuckle:

I pretty much know how King DDD ticks and I will practice using him once I get the game.
I really want to join the tounament but only if I get my Brawl order here really early. (My amazon order said it would be here at March 10th) :(

I love DDD and I cant wait to beat everyone I know here with a Giant Hammer! :chuckle:

AuraHammer
Morristown, NJ
Ericxdoyle@aol.com
FC: Unknown right now.

I want to play brawl and play as DDD as soon as possible and wipe the floor with a mighty penguin fist. :)

Top Bottom